Untamed eyes

Chapter five

[Untamed eyes]

  I was walking home from school. Today forecast was windy, Sakura (an cherry blossom tree) will be blooming soon. I bet it will bloom anytime now. I stop to watch the unbloom Sakura blossom. Suddenly, a strong wind came. I close my eyes tight, turn to see someone playing in an pubic basketball court, alone.

  My heart skips, why does it feels so creepy. Have you seen movies when a strong wind blows at the actor and everything feels so dark? Something would just pop out of the screen like a scary face or something. That's what I am feeling now, I thought as I watch the guy play basketball. My eyes watch closely at the ball, my eyes darted from a position to another position. I don't even know why my eyes are acting this way, my fear of the creepiness was soon sweep away.

+

(Third person view)

  The person bend his knee, preparing to shoot. Then his fingers push the ball up in the air, directly into the goal. But the ball was pushed away just before it went in the net. The person look at Kikori, who did that. "Who's that? Such strength!" He thought. "Is basketball fun?" Kikori asked that person who appeared to be an an guy, same age but taller that her. He has blonde hair and he was wearing an sleeveless shirt. After a few seconds, Kikori blush and bow, saying her apology to him. "Who are...?" He asked, staring at her. "I'm sorry, bye" Kikori starts to run, she adjust her school bag strip. "Chotto matte! (Hey, wait)" he stopped her, she jumped to a stop.

  "It's fun, wanna play?" He smiled. Kikori cautiously turn her head around.