chapter » 12

OK! THIS IS IMPORTANT: nash is 17 in this fanfic and Willow is 16 rn. dont question it. just go with it.

also, thanks to everyone that had been sending fanfic covers! theyre all so amazing and ill try to make sure i use every single one of them. i got about 5 or 6 so please be patient!

this is kinda short btw

xox alex

──

"I wanted someone to sit with me on the roof and talk about their issues and how they wish they could turn back time─who knew i'd get it?"

»

When I heard the familiar tap on my window, I already knew who it was.

I smiled, setting down my book and walking over to the window. I pushed open the small glass doors, my eyes immediately falling to the ground below. I found blue eyes looking back up at me, a huge grin on his face as he held up a bag.

"I brought the Skittles."

»

Getting Nash into the house this time was far more difficult, thanks to the fact my parents were actually home now. In fact, it was 2:34 in the morning and yet, Nash and I weren't fazed by the time at all.

We slipped into my room as quietly as possible, praying we wouldn't get caught. I closed the door carefully, Nash's hands already gripping at my waist. I spun into his arms, our lips connecting in a fiery embrace.

"Well hello to you, too." I kissed his cheek, pulling him by the hand to my window.

"What are we doing?"

"Going to sit on the roof."

I climbed out onto the roof right outside my second window, Nash following close behind. I quietly laid down on the shingles, my eyes fluttering closed. I felt Nash shift to lay beside me, his hand brushing mine. I opened my eyes again to a sea of stars in front of me, my heart beat going a slow, steady pace.

I looked over at Nash, his saphire eyes transfixed on me. "What?" I asked, a small smile creeping onto my face.

"Why are you so beautiful?"

I frowned. "Nash, I look terrible! I have no makeup on, I probably haven't showered in like 2 days, and my hair is just─" I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine in an attempt to shut me up.

When he pulled away, he propped up on his elbow, using his fingers to brush away loose hairs that had fallen from my messy bun and crowded my face. "Hey, shut up. You're gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes, leaning up and kissing him softly, the warm, electric feeling from when I first kissed him still there.

When I laid back down, my heart was beating so loud I heard it in my ears. "Willow?"

"Yeah?"

Nash swallowed, his blue eyes slowly rimming with soft tears. "Do you think this will ever be over one day?"

I smiled softly. "Nash, we can't think like that. We're going to be together as long as we're both happy, alright?" I gripped his hand.

"Alright."

I squeezed my eyes shut, my chest heavy as the idea of us being apart somehow pressed against my mind. I didn't want that at all; I wanted to stay with him as long as I could. I felt those three words somehow creeping up my throat, but I held back. I needed to keep my emotions inside until I knew for certain he felt the same.

"Maybe 'fuck her right in the pussy' will be our 'always.'" Nash turned towards me, a grin on his face.

I clamped my hand over my mouth to try to keep from laughing loudly. When I was stable, I removed my hand. "Fuck her right in the pussy?" I smiled at him.

"Fuck her right in the pussy." He shook his head. "No, no. That won't work."

"Yeah. We can't just steal Augustus and Hazel's thing."

"You mean Augustus and Hazel as in fictional characters in a book? Yeah, definately don't wanna steal their vibe."

I smacked his chest. "I mean, we need to come up with our own thing."

"Right, right." He thought for a moment. "You're my sun."

I laughed. "What?"

"Remember after I first met you and we laid on the curb? I told you I looked at you like I look at the stars. But now, I look at you like the sun."

I smiled at him. "Nashie!" I kissed his cheek, tears threatening to spill.

"You're what holds my universe together. Because, without the sun, all the planets would lose their gravitational pull and fall and─" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

"Fuck her right in the pussy."

"Definately." He smiled into the kiss, my chest rising fast at that moment.

I rolled my eyes. "Wow, Hamilton."

We sat there for a moment, listening to each other breathing softly, our fingers laced. "So. Guess who's birthday is soon?" He grinned at me.

"Obama's?"

"No, Silly! Your's!" He tickled my side.

I groaned. "Oh. Right."

"You're gonna be 17! Yay!" He clapped happily but softly, careful not to wake my parents or Will.

I sighed. "Another year of being alive. Fun."

Nash frowned. "Willow! It's your birthday! Be happy! For me?"

I rolled my eyes, a small smile creeping onto my face. "Fine. But you are not getting me anything."

Nash smirked. "Too late."

"What do you mean too late?" I hated the fact he had spent money on me.

"I mean, I already have your presents." He smiled contently to himself.

"Presents as in plural?"

"Indeed."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nash, I really don't want you to get me anything. Return it or something." I waved the air in front of me.

"It's nonrefundable. Sorry."

I rolled my eyes, wanting to drop the subject. "So. School is starting soon."

Nash sat up cheerfully. "Oh! About that..."

"What?"

"Mom said I can start going to you and Cam's school!"

My eyes widened, the idea of seeing him almost all day everyday seeming somehow perfect at the time. "No more home school?"

He grinned. "No more home school."

I wrapped my arms around his neck happily. "Good," I mumbled into his neck.

"Senior year might actually be fun."