chapter » 22

lol @ my last chapter

so me, being the idiot i am, deleted all my music... *face palm* im about to get it all again frick

who are some of u guys fave wattpad authors bc i need new fanfics to read

AND THX FOR 19K READS LIKE WTF IM NOT COOL HOW COME U GUYS LIKE ME

i rly love the movie Wreck It Ralph

im my profile pic rn btw

this chapter sucks and will be a let down. i just cant seem to make long chapters like i used to.

__

"He was so beautiful it hurt. Everything about him made me fall harder and harder every second."

»

His long, thick eyelashes rested on his chubby cheeks as he slept. His touseled dark hair laid atop his head in a lazy manner. I giggled lightly at his mouth slightly agape as he snored softly, his bare arms clinging to my pillow. I desperately wanted to kiss him but thought netter of it and decided to let him sleep just a little longer.

Watching him wake up is probably the cutest thing ever. His lips smack together softly as he rubs his tired eyes. He blinked calmly before realizing where he was. He sat up slowly, a sleepy little smile spreading across his face as he saw me.

"Goodmorning, beautiful," He said in a tired, raspy voice.

I couldn't help but smile. "Goodmorning." I straddled his lap, my fingers playing with his hair that had fell into his eyes.

"I really want to kiss you."

"Well, you have morning breath, so please don't."

He smirked, pulling me into him and kissing me hard. I scrunched up my nose as I started to laugh, Nash smiling into the kiss. I pulled away. "Ew! Cooties!"

He grinned at me. "You're a cutie." He pecked my nose, his fingers brushing against my bare hips.

"So I've been told."

"You're so beautiful in the morning," He said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I smacked his bare chest. "Shut up!"

"But it's true!" He swallowed and rested his head against the backboard of my bed.

"Get up, Loser. We have school in like an hour and a half." I checked my bedside clock.

Nash groaned. "Do I have to?"

I giggled, kissing his nose. "Yes. And we have to go babysit Hannah this afternoon."

He sighed. "Right. Well, It's hard for me to get ready with a gorgeous, half naked girl sitting on my lap."

I smirked and climbed off of him, walking to my closet and grabbing some skinny jeans. I pulled them up my legs as Nash walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Do you still have some of my clothes here?"

I nodded. "Yeah." He smiled before slipping into the bathroom and shutting the door.

While he showered, I did my makeup and dried my hair. I slipped on a bra and a grey sweater with my red Doc Martens. I side braided my hair, noticing that the beautiful pink dipdye was fading. I frowned as Nash stepped out of the bathroom, only a towel wrapped low around his torso as water droplets slid down him. My jaw dropped. "I hate you," I said, my body getting chills. "I seriously do."

He chuckled. "Why?"

I threw a pair of his clean boxers at him. "Put some fucking clothes on, Man Whore!" I laughed.