chapter »19

omfg you guys always seem to amaze me! tysfm for 13k+ reads ahhh

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY ILY

so i changed the title of retrospects to 4:19 bc times r cul

i decided to start reading some of you guys's stories and these are some of my most recent faves! check some out!!

- psychooirwin -12:50

- quietforest - arabella

- caldayparade - bakery

- livinqforever - babysitting

ily

-xox alex

__

"Just when I thought my life was hectic enough, she decided to ruin it all once again."

»

"What movie?" The man asked from behind the glass of the ticket booth.

Nash smiled at him. "Two for Maze Runner please." Nash slid the twenty across the countertop, the man collecting it quickly and handed us back two tickets.

I shivered slightly, the cool autumn wind blowing pieces of my hair in my face. I cuddled into my sweater and crossed my arms while Nash and I waited for Cam and Astrid to get their tickets.

Nash smiled down at me and wrapped an arm around me tightly, pressing me into him so that I was warmer. "Willow, it's not even that cold," He chuckled.

"I know but I'm used to burning up. This is foreign to me."

Nash just shook his head laughing as Cam and Astrid walked towards us. "Ready, guys?" Cameron asked.

We all nodded in unison before walking inside of the theater. We bought two large popcorns and some drinks. Afterwards, we walked to theater room 15 and took some seats towards the top.

Astrid sat down next to me, Cameron on her left. "You guys have to keep quiet because Dylan O'Brien is my bae."

Cameron looked at her in astonishment. "My heart hurts."

She shook her head and threw a piece of popcorn at him, nailing him directly in the forehead. We all laughed lightly, people in the theater turning to shoot us mean glares. When the strangers would turn around, we would all stick our middle fingers in the air at the back of their heads.

When the lights began to dim, Nash cuddled into me; he was so close I could feel his breath on my neck. My fingers found his in the darkness, slowly sliding them together until they fit so perfectly you could almost hear the click of them colliding into place. He kissed my temple as the previews started.

After the movie began, I started to zone out, my mind elsewhere. I leaned my head against Nash's shoulder, his hand disconnecting from mine so that he could wrap me into him tightly. "What's wrong?" Nash whispered in my ear.

I shrugged. "I just don't feel good." It wasn't a complete lie. I did feel sort of queasy, but it wasn't the main issue.

"Do you want to leave?" We tried to keep our voices low so that we didn't annoy the people in the theater.

I shook my head. "No, no. I'm just gonna go pee." The statement came out of no where, my feet padding down the steps and out the exit before I could think.

When I reached the restroom, a little girl in a pink skirt and pigtails twirled in circles. She smiled a toothy grin at me as I entered. "Hi! I'm Hannah!"