chapter » 28

like all of yall said smut lolololo @ u thirsty thots

TYSFM FOR 33K READS LIKE WTFFFF

am i the only one that doesnt ship caggie? lol must be. its prolly bc i dont like either of them oops

I RLY LOVE U GUYS OKAY? OKAY.

s/O TO MY NEW FRIEND MADDIE WHO IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY ILY

FOTP IS INFINITY ISNT ALWAYS FOREVER BY WHATEVERHEMMINGS BC ITS FUFKING PERFECTION !!!

IDRK WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE BUT HI

PREPARE UR VAGINAS

THEY ARE ABOUT TO DO THE NASHTY. I REPEAT, THE NASHTY !!

COMMENT ALOT BTW!!

-xox alex

__

"His fingers touched my skin so tenderly it was as if he was writing a poem of his love for me-I was his creation."

»

As Nash stood on stage, his blue eyes twinkled, a photogenic grin spread across his face. When he saw me crying, his face fell. "What's wrong?" He mouthed.

I shook my head, telling him it was nothing. I walked towards an empty table and took a seat, my mind swirling. When I looked up, Astrid was beside me. "W, Cam and I are about to leave. Are you alright?"

I smiled fakely. "Yeah," I assured her. "I'm fine. Go have fun."

I noticed Cam walk up beside her, taking her hand and placing a kiss on it. "Ready, princess?" He asked.

I winked. "Use protection please, Cam. I'm not ready to be an aunt yet!"

He flipped me off as they walked out of the gym doors and out to the parking lot, hand in hand. I looked at Nash, a sea of girls surrounding him as they chattered back and forth. I called it; winter formal officially sucked ass.

I watched as Nash's eyes flashed up to meet mine briefly before he departed from his groupies and walked towards me. "What's wrong, Willow?" He asked, taking a seat beside me and leaning forward.

I shrugged. "Can you take me home and then come back? I'm not really feeling this." I looked around at the various pairs of eyes on us. I began to feel uncomfortable.

"Willow, baby," He took my hand in his as he looked up at me with those big blue eyes. His eyelashes fluttered to our joined hands before flicking back up to mine. "Let me love you."

I blinked, my heart racing at the remembrance of his bare skin on mine. "What?" I asked quietly.

He smiled at me sweetly. "Willow, I want to love you."

"Where would we go?"

His eyes lit up. "We could get a really nice hotel room with a huge king bed." He smiled at me. "My queen deserves the best."

I blushed, standing from my seat. "Then why are standing here? Come seduce me, Hamilton!"

He chuckled, standing and lacing his fingers with mine. "Onward!" We looked around to see people staring. "Advert your eyes, you peasants!" He spat, rolling his eyes and dragging me out the door.

I busted out laughing. "What the fuck?"

"Hurry, Your Highness! It looks as if it might begin to rain." Nash held my hand tightly as we ran down the halls of school. I stopped briefly, slipping my heels off and holding them in my hand.