chapter » 10

• Dedicado a horny little mofos (:

omg double digits

sooo, if you aren't reading the following books, you fail at life:

The Diner by suicidexscarsx

Venice by grungedashton

LIKE SRSLY READ THEM BC I WILL FOREVER BE MESSED UP BC OF THEIR PERFECTION SO READ IT BIOTCH

p.s. this chapter is kind of graphic. NOT BAD GRAPHIC but idk. so if ur like 10 and reading this, dont read this chapter.

or read it and be scarred for the rest of your life (:

xox alex

──

"Because the fireworks just added to the brightness in his eyes and the feeling deep in my gut that he was the one."

»

"Bye! Have fun and be safe!" Anna shouted from the kitchen.

I just rolled my eyes and stepped outside, Nash lacing our fingers together. The air was crisp but not exactly chilly. I leaned my head on Nash's shoulder as we walked to his car in silence, a small smile on our faces.

When we began to drive towards Cameron's house, I plugged my phone into the speakers of my car. I played 'Passenger Seat' by The Summer Set. Nash started to laugh for no apparent reason.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What's your problem?"

"I'm surprised it's not Justin Bieber."

I rolled my eyes. "He sang me to sleep last night after we had intercourse so I'm all Biebered out."

Nash chuckled. "Oh, okay."

I poked him in the cheek. "I'm kidding."

"No shit."

I pouted. "Maybe I did have intercourse with him. You don't know."

He looked at me from the driver's side. "Willow, the closest thing you've had to having sex with The Biebz is when you masturbate to your posters of him."

I sighed. "That was one time!" His eyes grew wide. "Kidding!"

We pulled into Cameron's driveway a few minutes later, the music booming into the streets. He was hosting a 4th Of July party. I swear that boy finds any reason possible for him to throw a huge party.

I glared at the girls in slutty dresses and heels that stumbled into his house. I looked down at my bleached skinny jeans and red Converse, suddenly feeling out of place.

Nash came around, wrapping an arm around me. He kissed my cheek as we walked to the front door, loud voices and music filling our ears. "No drinking!" He told me. "I need you sober so I can impress your dad."

I rolled my eyes and walked directly for the kitchen. I grabbed a Red Solo Cup and filled it with beer from the keg on the counter. I took a long sip of the bitter drink before walking back over to Nash.

I had to wiggle my way around many drunken teens before finally reaching him. He frowned at me when he saw the cup in my hand. "Willow Grace Raynes!"

I wrapped my arms around his waist, looking up at him. "Let's go outside."

He nodded, looking at the time on his phone. "They'll probably start the fireworks soon."

He laced our fingers together, leading me through the sea of people and out onto the back patio. We walked out the edge of the woods where we climbed the tree lat time and laid down. I looked at him as he laid silently beside me. I watched his chest rise and fall in a beautiful pace. A smile grew on his face as he realized I was examining him.