chapter » 05

i already have willow and nash smut saved and they arent even together yet. is that bad?¿ o whale.

xox alex

"How was it possible that here he was, flying with me, holding me tight, and yet I could feel myself falling."

»

"Beat ya!" Nash shouted, darting in front of me. He ran into the trees, hidden by the darkness of the woods. I sighed and ran after him.

"Hamilton Nash Grier! You better get back here!"

I heard a distant chuckle. "Uh oh! She used the full name. She means serious shit."

I chuckled as I continued to look around for him. "Seriously, Nash, come here."

I heard a heavy sigh as Nash stepped out from behind a huge oak tree. "You're lame."

"You're lamer."

"You're lamest."

We both laughed as Nash leaned over, his hands on his knees. "Damn. I'm out of shape," he wheezed.

"Um. Yeah, you are." I laughed.

He looked up at me, laughing. "You have leaves in your hair."

I felt around the top of my head, not feeling any leaf like substance. "Are you halucinating? There aren't any leaves in my hair." I felt around one more time, still not finding anything. "You're out of shape and blind." I chuckled.

He frowned, standing straight and walking towards me until our faces were only inches apart. My breath hitched in the back of my throat as I looked up into his blue eyes. He gently touched the top of my head with just his fingertips. He smiled as he displayed a large green leaf that was indeed in my hair.

I sighed. "Well then."

He smiled down at me, flicking the leaf to the ground. I found myself leaning in as Nash licked his lips. My heart beat was through the roof as he leaned down slightly. My feet rolling forward until I was on my tip toes, our noses brushing ever so slightly. He pulled away.

Nash awkwardly coughed. "Um. We're almost there."

I slouched forward, disappointed. "Oh, okay."

Nash began to walk towards the other side of the woods. We walked in silence. I wanted to ask if I did something wrong but I decided to keep my mouth shut. Nash stopped me once we were nearing the end of the woods. "Put this on." He pulled a blind fold from his pocket.

I covered my eyes with the cloth obediantly. "And, what is this for?"

I could feel him smirking. "You'll see. Patience, grasshopper."

He stood behind me, his breath hitting my neck as he guided towards our destination. I felt light seeping through the blind fold, notifing me that we had reached the end of the woods. I felt soft grass beneath my shoes as we continued to walk. "Almost there," Nash told me.

We came to a stop shortly after, Nash slowly taking off my blind fold. He giggled girlishly as light flooded my vision. I had to squint to get used to the brightness. My jaw dropped at the sight before me. I looked up towards the sky at the blue and red striped hot air baloon. "Oh. Shit."

Nash broke into a fit of laughter at my reaction. "Same," He said, smiling.

"Are we going to ride in this?" I asked excitedly.

Nash nodded happily, his dimples showing. "Yep."

I did a small happy dance, earning a disapproving glare from Nash. "I don't know you," he said.