chapter » 11

peach flavored condoms.

ok now that i have your attention:

if u have a fanfic ur writing and u want me to check it out, just comment!

2nd, HAYES GRIER'S NEW HAIR GOT ME FEELING SOME TYPA WAY.

3rd, RIP Robin Williams. You were one of my favorite actors. I cant believe you're gone. Rest in paradise ♥

last, this chapter is about girl stuff sooo…

xox alex

──

"It says in The Bible, in sickness and in health. I guess if you consider a woman's 'time of the month' to be part of sickness, then Nash is the one."

»

"Don't fucking touch me, Grier," I growled as Nash stepped into my room.

He chuckled lightly, thinking I was kidding. "Anna told me."

"Wow. Thanks for telling my boyfriend about my girl problems, Anna." I rolled my eyes and slid underneath the covers.

Nash threw a big bag he had with him onto the bed beside me. "I have presents."

I eyed the bag before sighing and sitting up. "If it's tampons, I'm gonna cut you."

He shook his head, laughing. "No, no. Nothing of that sort." He sat down beside me, reaching for the bag. He slowly opened it, my curiousity killing me.

"For the love of Baby Jesus, can you hurry up?"

Nash rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. "Calm your tits, Babe."

I watched as he pulled out a large bag of Skittles. My eyes widened. "Holy shit."

Nash smirked. "Same."

Then, he pulled out Clueless, Mean Girls, A Walk To Remember, The Notebook and The Avengers. I smiled. "Faves."

He laughed. "That's why I brought them." He pulled out a box of Kleenex. "I know you'll need them."

"Alright, Mary Poppins, what else do you have in your magic bag?"

He smiled mischieviously at me. "Maybe Justin Bieber concert tickets."

I rolled my eyes. "Wow! You got me again!" I said sarcastically.  "Seriously, Nash, you have to stop saying that. I'm not going to fall for i─" I was cut off by him pulling up two long pieces of rectangular paper. My body began to shake with happiness. "Nash, are those…?"

He smiled. "Yep."

I snatched them out of his hand, reading the side. "Justin Bieber concert tickets," I whispered to myself.

Nash laughed at my reaction. "If you don't want to go, I can just─" Before he could say anymore, I tackled him to the ground, my lips against his. He fell onto the floor, me on top of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I grabbed his face in my hands. I kissed him hard. He pulled away breathless. "I should buy you concert tickets more often."

I rolled my eyes, standing up abruptly and running out the door. "Anna!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

"What is it, Willow?" She called from the kitchen.

"Look! Look! Look!" I held the tickets in front of her face but I was too busy jumping up and down for her to read them.

"Willow, calm down. What is that?"

"Justin Bieber concert tickets!" I shrieked, doing a little fangirl dance and running around the house. "When I say Justin, you say Bieber!" I screamed. "Justin!"

"Bieber." I spun around to see Nash smiling down at me.

I smiled at him. "My dear Prince, I must show some sort of graditude for these concert tickets." I said in a British accent.

He cleared his throat. "Princess, that is unnecessary." He mimicked my accent, bowing to me.

"Don't be ridiculous." I paused. "What about a kiss?"

He smirked. "Damn, shawty. That'll be hella fine," He said all 'gangster' like. He pulled me towards him, his hand on my hip. I stood on my tiptoes, connecting my lips with his.

Anna coughed awkwardly. "Parent. Right here."

Nash and I pulled away, both of us blushing. "Well, we're going to watch movies. Bye!"

I grabbed Nash's hand, leading him up the stairs and into my bedroom. I shut the door behind us and made sure it was locked.

»

My legs were wrapped up with Nash's as we watched The Notebook. His arm was wrapped around me as I rubbed my hand up and down his torso lightly, both of us staring at the screen.

Nash leaned down, pressing a kiss to the hickey he left on my neck a few days ago at Cam's party. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird," He whispered. His breath tickled my neck as he quoted the movie.

I sat up, looking into his bright blue eyes. "Sometimes you're just so perfect I want to punch you in the face."

He chuckled, pecking my cheek. His eyes seemed to linger on my neck more than neccessary. "Willow?"

"Yeah?" I propped myself up by my elbow.

He licked his lips, his eyes towards the mattress. When he looked into my eyes, his were a deep blue. "Did I pressure you the other night?"

I shook my head, my heart hurting at the fact he actually thought that. "No! Of course not, Nash! I just wasn't ready."

I pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "Promise?"

I stuck out my pinky. "Pink promise." He linked his pinky with mine, both of us smiling.

I rested back against his chest as we returned to The Notebook.