chapter » 13

should i write another fanfic???

if watching teen wolf all day was an olympic sport, id have like 47296301926 medals.

this is kinda long lol @ my boredom.

ok byeeeeee

xox alex

"In all of my 17 years of life, having him with me has been the best present I could have asked for."

»

The day had come─the day of pure embarassment, harassment and cruelty.

My birthday.

I always hated waking up to a huge breakfast from Anna and Dad actually going to work at a normal time just to wish me a happy birthday. I hated all the surprises and presents. But most of all, I hated the cake.

I hated the texture. I hated the taste. I hated everything about it.

So when I rolled out of bed at 9:24, I already knew what was awaiting me downstairs─a replica of Mount Everest made of pancakes and cheesy balloons that said 'Happy B-Day!' in big red letter and smiley faces all over.

From my perspective, it was like walking through the gates of Hell one flickering flame at a time.

"There's the birthday, girl!" Anna exclaimed as I grumpily walked into the kitchen in just a big, baggy tshirt that brushed the middle of my thighs and some soft knee socks.

"Ugh," I groaned.

I opened the refridgerator but Anna stopped me. "I have pancakes!"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you do."

She poked me in the side with a spatchula. "Smile, Missy!"

I frowned. "Anna, I tell you every year this is just too much. A pat on the head and a 'Glad You're Still Alive' would be fine."

She shot me an evil glare. "Go sit so I can finish your pancakes!"

I stuck my tongue out at her as I walked to the kitchen counter and took a seat, Will playfully clapping in his high chair beside me. "Hey, Lil Buddy!"

He just giggled in return, his spoon waving around in the air. "Where's dad?"

"He ran to the store real quick to get some cough medicine. His throat is sore." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Oh. Okay."

Seconds later, I heard a knock on the front door. I stood to get it but Anna refused. "Stay right there!"

I laughed. "Fine."

"Hey!" I heard Anna say happily from the door but the rest of their words were mumbled.

A few moments later, Nash and Anna walked into the kitchen. "Oh. Shit," I stood quickly, remembering I was only in a tshirt.

"I hope you don't mind that I invited Nash."

Nash grinned at me, his eyes skimming up my bare legs as he bit his lip. Anna was clueless. "No, no. It's fine. I'm just gonna go change."

I gave Nash the 'Follow Me' look. He nodded. "I'll come as well."

And since it's my birthday, Anna allowed it. If Dad found out Nash was in my room, especially if I was only in a tshirt, all Hell would break loose. He held my hand tightly as I led him up the stairs and into my bedroom.

He smacked my butt after we entered, earning a roll of my eyes to his actions. "There's my beautiful birthday girl." He smiled softly as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me.