chapter » 16

omg im almost to 10k reads ilygsfm

so im working on my second fanfic (retrospects) and its about cam. its basically his point of view of 12:26 so yeah

this is pretty much a filler bc i have writers block but ayyyee its kinda a sneak peek of retrospects

this chapter is just idek

-xox alex

__

"Seeing Cameron like this makes me wonder if thoughts like these raced through Nash's mind."

»

"I met a girl," Cameron explains from the backseat as we drive towards down.

Nash has his left hand linked with mine as he drives, his eyes never leaving the road. "Oh really?" He asked.

Cam nodded. "Yep. She's pretty smoking hot, if you ask me."

I laugh and roll my eyes. The last few days of summer have been spent with late night cuddles and sweet kisses and hot makeout sessions and, well-Cam cock blocking. All of us have spent an imense amount of time together and now I count Cam as almost a brother.

After school ended, Ashley, Gwen and I sort of lost touch. We normally spent the summers together but this year I was too caught up in Nash and I's relationship that I honestly didn't care that we rarely spoke. That shows just how close of friends we really were. The fact that Cameron had met a girl made my mind buzz with ideas of double-dates and a girl to actually hang out with again. It seems as though my life has been consumed by boys.

"What's her name?" I asked.

He though for a moment. "Honestly, I don't know, but she works at the record store."

Nash peered at Cam in the rearview mirror. "And how do you know this?"

"Obviously because I went to the record store, dumbass."

I chuckled. "That doesn't seem like your sort of hangout spot."

"Not really but Ive learned girls like the Starbucks drinking, poetry writing, vinyl buying, flannel wearing kind of guys."

"Ahh." Nash looked at me. "Is that what you're into?"

I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm more into the dudes with unaturally blue eyes and a love for Justin Bieber."

"So, Nash?" Cam asked.

"Yep." I leaned over and pecked Nash's lips.

Cameron gagged. "You two make me sick."

"At least we didn't use tongue in front of you," I pointed out.

"True. This one here is fiesty when it comes to tongue kisses." Nash winked at me, making Cameron gag again.

"Honestly, I did not need to know that." I rolled my eyes, laughing. I gripped Nash's hand again. "When are you guys going to make a little baby?"

Nash and I's eyes both widened. "What the fuck, Cam? We're both 17!"

"Oh. Right." Cam shrugged. "And you guys probably haven't even done the nashty."

I laughed at the 'nashty' part but began to blush when I realized what he said. Nash's grip on my hand loosened at this, as if he were upset. But I don't think it was because of what Cam said.

"Cam, you probably haven't done the nashty either." I scoffed.

"I have twice," He replied, blinking. "The first time with a hella fine cheerleader from Remmington and the second time with some drunk chick."