'What are you doing here?!'

Chapter 16- Coming back home.

~Lauren's p.o.v~

I gasp at the man standing infront of me and tears fill my eyes.

'What are you doing here?!' I snap. Justin takes my hand and squeezes it.

'I'm aloud to do whatever the fuck I want.' my uncle spits.

My uncle Bruce. He shouldn't even be aloud called that. He's on my dads side, and when my dad wasn't there he abused me too. I guess you can say they had a gang.

'Lauren.'

He steps inside the house stepping closer to me, I moved back with every step until I was at the wall.

'YOU got your dad in jail-' he spat, only inches away from my face.

'Hey!'

Justin goes over to him and pulls him back. Bruce doesn't hesitate to hit him, so he does. Hard. In the stomach. Tears form in my eyes ans i feel paralysed. Bruce slaps him, kicks him, punches him, anything you can imagine. I look away, feeling the pain in my heart and i run over to his side, Bruce punches his face. Meaning for blood to fall out of his nose and mouth. I lean down beside him and Kiss his cheek.

'Justin-'

My uncle grabs me by my jacket and pushes me against the wall violently.

'STAY THERE YOU STUPID BITCH!' he yells, violently against my face.

'Listen here, Your the reason you got your dad in jail you ugly bitch.'

I tremble in fear, the fear takes over me and my tears fall down my cheeks. I never thought I'd see them again. Well him. He called me an ugly bitch, he's just like my father.

*flashback*

'Shut up Lauren! For fucks sake!' my dad yells.

I run around the room, only eleven years old. I run around going ahhhhh. My first can of red bull kicking in.

My dad gets up off his chair and stumbles over to me, the smell of alcohol filling the air as he steps closer. He trips me over while I'm running so I'm on the ground. Kicking me in the stomach I yelp out a whine of pain.

'You ugly stupid bitch, you need to learn how to listen!' he kicks me again, then walks out the door. Leaving me here.

*end of flashback*

I look over at Justin and he's trying his best to get up, but groans and falls to the ground, I need to be beside him. Now. He must of known I was remembering that flashback, because my eyes were shut tight. Ive told just a lot of things about my past, and I trust I'm completely. Which is why I need to be with him, now.

'Pl-Please let me go-' I stutter.

Justin looks up to me and his eyes get glassy, and another tear falls down his stained cheeks. I mouth I'm sorry and close my eyes, looking at my uncle infront of me.

'YOU got him in jail! We all coulda got in jail after you did that don't you realise?!'

I feel a gush of pain in my left cheek. The sound of a SMACK. I open my eyes finally and rise my hand up to my cheek. He slapped me. Why is my family so abusive to me?! What have I done to deserve this?!

Justin finally gets up, going over to Bruce, pinning him against the wall. I fall to the ground, clutching my cheek.

'get the fuck out!' Justin spat, grabbing Bruce and shoving him out the door.

'I'll be back for you Lauren! THIS ISN'T OVER!' Bruce yells,

Tears stream down my face and Justin locks the door. Running over to my side, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap.

'Im so sorry!' I gasp looking up at his bruised face.

'Baby, no. Don't be sorry. We need to phone the police as soon as possible. You need a restraining order okay?'

He kisses my forehead and cradles me like a baby. I lean into his shoulder and he leans down, kissing me on my lips. Soft and gentle. I put my hand up to the side of his face and we both pull away, breathless. Justin kisses my forehead and my hand still rests at the side of his face. Bruce's voice echoes in my head.

I'll be back for you Lauren, this isn't over.

If I wanted a restraining order. I need it fast.