Catching Feelings.

I wake up the next day with the rain falling down my window, what? Just yesterday it was sunny. Yesterday, Justin came home, I rub at my hazel eyes and stand up balancing myself. I make my bed quickly and play my Taylor Swift cd. She's honestly amazing. I go to my dresser and pick out a pair of high waisted shorts and my Canada Maple Leafs short sleeved jeresey. Ive had it since I was fourteen so it wasn't too baggy on me. It actually fits perfectly. I get changed and throw my clothes in the hamper. Since Justin's home I wonder what we'll do today. I go the bathroom and apply my usual make up. I can't wait to see him again. My phone rings and I awnser putting it on speaker so I could finish getting ready.

Me- Hello?

Jake- Hello beautiful.

His mood swings really piss me off.

Me- hey jake.

Jake- so I'm just calling to tell you I'm going away for a few days alright?

Me- what where?

I brush out my long brown hair in the mirror, turning on the straightners.

Jake- I-uh parents no- aunts beach house

I've honestly never heard him talk about this before, and I thought his mom was an only child. Oh well, it must be his Dad's side or something. I run the straightners.

Me- uh, that's okay jake.

Jake- don't be get to carried away with that bieber kid.

Me- Excuse me?

I set my straightners down and cross my arms, even though he can't see me,

Jake- you heard, use protection I can't have my girl getting pregnant.

Me- What are you talking about? Justin's my friend jake.

Jake- alright see you soon, bye Lauren.

I hang up the phone and slam it beside the sink. How does he manage to annoy me so much? He's just a eugh! I don't even know. I hate the fact I love him, I really shouldn't though, I know I can't love him. But I do, im falling for him, but sometimes it seems like he won't catch me. I worry about him too much, and he doesn't care about me, at all for that matter. So why am I still trying? It's not even worth it anymore. But I can't help that I love him. I think I love him. What is love?

I finish getting ready and walk out rubbing my head from the headache I caused on myself. I'm such an idiot, I over think way too much. I walk downstairs And see my mom at the kitchen table drinking orange juice reading over the daily newspaper.

'Morning honey' she says

'Morning' I give her a small smile and walk over to coffee machine pouring a mug and adding milk and sugar.

I could use a Starbucks later. Maybe I could go with the boys since Lily, my best friend is out of town I haven't got much to do except hang with the boys. I guess I'm always one of the guys.

I take a sip and smile. It's good. I sit on the stool facing my mom going over my twitter news feed on my phone, scrolling with my thumb taking a drink of coffee here and there until I get a text Justin?

From Justin

I get butterfly's and let a smile come on my face when I hit the reply button

To Justin

From Justin

I smile, it's like this kid reads my mind.

To Justin

From Justin

I smile and lock my phone. Why does Justin give me butterfly's and why does Justin make me smile ? When jake, my boyfriend, doesn't even try? I need to stop comparing them two seriously.

'Hey mom? Did you know Justin's in town?' I asked standing up walking over to the kitchen sink

'Yeah I heard, I'm catching up with Pattie today. I've missed her' she shrugs

'Yeah me too, tell her I said hello.'

I set my mug into the sink and grab an apple taking a bite.

'I will, they could come down for dinner or something.' she stands up looking at her watch, suddenly panicking. 'God I'm late , see you later honey. Lock the house when you leave.' she kisses my cheek before slamming the door behind her. Well goodbye.

**************************** ************

'Guys it's not fair! I can't see what's happening!' I whine taking a sip of my starbucks. We are front row but I still can't see over the board that separates the seats from the rink.

Justin sighs beside me before pulling me onto his lap. Oh now I can see.

'Better?' he asks raising an eyebrow

I nod and a smile comes on my face.

'Much.'

I feel his lips against my cheek and I blush. Ryan and Chaz throw me a questioning look but I shrug it off and Justin rests his hands on my lap.

'Aw come on!' he yells getting annoyed that the other team is winning. I roll my eyes and then I realize, Millions of girls would die just to be in the position I'm in right now.

'Am I hurting you?' I ask Justin.

He turns his head around, his Carmel eyes locking in none

'No, not at all' he smiles at me, the award winning Justin Bieber smile right?

'Good I'm glad'

He starts fidgeting with his thumb and I sigh. Am I really starting to like him or is it just because he's home I'm gettin it into my head? There you go Lauren, over thinking again. Justin just has respect for me, something Jake lacks. I shake my head getting him out of it before I get myself worked up. Justin notices my head shake and looks at me with crossed eyebrows

'you okay Laur?' he asks

'Yeah I'm fine. Really'

He nods his head and rubs his hand up and down my lap soothing me, I put my head on his shoulder. Wait what am I doing? Snap Out of it Lauren, he doesn't even like you like that. Does he? No. Wow I'm thinking a lot today.

'Lauren?'

'Yeah?'

I look up at Justin and he looks into my eyes once again. Making me melt.

'I- uh. Nothing'

He leans down and pecks my cheek. I actually feel like I'm betraying Jake.

The Maple leafs score and Justin takes my hand pulling them above him waving them in the air. I laugh and a smile . He kisses my head. I laugh and watch the game get more intense. I really have my

Justin back.

******* ****** ***** ******* *********

'See you later Lauren' Justin said walking out of the car with me

'You didn't have to walk me to the door Justin.' I shrug

'I do though, because there's a party on tomorrow night and I'd like to take you' it was his turn to shrug and I can help the huge grin coming on my face.

'I'd love that, really.'

He smiles back at me

'you can bring him if you want' he says looking down.

'Bring who?' I raise an eyebrow and bite my lip.

'Um, Jake.' he lifts his hand scratching the back of his neck.

'Hes out of town.'

'Really?!'

His head shots up and I laugh.

'Yeah why?'

'Nothing I- uh shit. Nothing, dont worry, I'll see you tomorrow night alright?'

I get slightly confuessed at his awnser

'um, yeah? Night Justin.'

'You too Laur.'

He kisses my cheek again just like last night. But the feeling will never get old. I'm falling for him. What's happening to me?!