The Lake

~Next Day~

~Lauren's p.o.v~

I shake justin, endlessly trying to wake him.

'Justin wake up!' I whisper yell.

'Lauren what the hell are you doing?' He asks, his eyes fluttering open.

'My moms going to work in ten minutes, she'll see your car and kill me for not asking for permission!' I whisper yell again, making his eyes widen.

'Whoa babe calm down, that's alot to take in at this hour. What time is it anyway?' He mumbles, looking around the room for a clock.

'Its six thirty, justin seriously.' I sternly reply.

'Okay okay I'm going.'

He puts his hands up in mock surrender and I get out of bed with him, walking over to the window.

He steps out, putting one leg over to ledge.

'Bye, I'll pick you up at eleven and we'll drive to the lake.' He says, bracing himself to jump.

I wrap my cardigan over me, keeping in any heat I can.

'Okay, bye, be careful.' I say, watching him fling the other leg over.

He leans inside the window and I lean down, knowing exactly what he wants.

I press my lips to his before pulling away.

'Bye, I love you.' He smiles.

'I love you too, bye.'

I watch him jump down, walking across the street into his car.

I roll my eyes and close the window, walking back into bed, crawling under the covers that now feel so empty.

* * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * ** * * *

I groan in annoyance, leaning over and shutting off my alarm clock.

I groan to myself, getting up out of my comfortable bed, walking over to my wardrobe. I pick out a pair of white shorts and a tie die shirt. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower and get in, washing my hair and my body.

The lake will be good for us, I can't wait to get away from everything and just be normal again, that's what justin wants anyway.

After the shower I let my natural waves hang but tie a headband around my head. I get dressed and put on natural makeup.

I haven't even packed yet, I'm screwed.

I walk out back into my room, pulling out a case from under my bed, Justin told me its going to be roasting, really really hot. I pack 6 pairs of cute shorts, two pairs of jeans just in case, and 8 cute shirts, two dresses, my makeup, black, red and white converse, and my bathing suits.

Well that was easy, I look over at the clock 10:23am.

Half an hour before Justin comes, well shit. I pull on my low purple converse on my feet and run downstairs, seeing an envelope from my mom.

Dear Lauren,

Have fun at the lake, don't have too much fun! Seriously. I'm trusting you.

I'll see you next week, here's a key because I might be working, also here's some money to spend at the lake, don't have Justin pay for everything! I'll see you both soon.

Love,

Mom.

I smile to myself, looking in the rest of the envelope, seeing 150 dollars. YES.