I know were young

~coming back home~

~this chapters inspired by Sad, Beautiful Tragic by Taylor Swift~

- 1 Month Later -

~Lauren's P.O.V~

Home, at last. But it seems so different now.

Everything's different without Justin, nothing's whole.

'You okay sweetie?' My mom asks, noticing my gazing at the place.

I ignore her, running to my room and slamming the door behind me. I lean down it, my breath shaky.

I never realized it would be as bad as this.

I clutch the locket on my throat, opening it. The picture of me and Justin sitting perfectly inside it. I stayed by his side, I don't know why it got like this, and why I'm pretending to be okay with it.

What we had was beautiful. It was magic, enchanting. Everyday was exciting, I felt more loved everyday.

But it disappeared, I don't believe in love anymore. Except I love him.

I catch my breath, standing up and lying on my bed. It feels empty, he's usually here with me, the time he couldn't sleep so he snuck up here, because I helped him sleep.

I cried, hugging on my pillow.

~No ones P.O.V~

Justin stumbled into his house, alcohol burning his throat. He was angry, but that's because of the drink. And the drinks because of his heartbreak.

If only she knew the reason, the reason why he had to do it.

He knew what they had was beautiful, it made him smile.

He had his Deamons and she had his, but when they were together they don't matter.

Lauren cried, Justin cried.

Justin tear stained face scrunched up, as he walked to the kitchen. He threw the bottle in his hand across the room, making it smash against the wall. Lauren hugged her pillow, sobbing her crushed heart out.

Justin let out a scream, throwing many objects across the room. His anger towards Rose barreling out. For once he had it right, he knew she was hurt so many times. He never wanted to hurt her.

~Justin's P.O.V~

This was what I need, a break down.

The smashed plates on the floor, feeling so good.

I miss her, it's been a month and I miss her like crazy.

I stare at the wall in a gaze. I need her, I can't keep living like this.

Every night going to a club, partying, drinking.

I sigh, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my phone. I hit her contact, wanting to hear her voice.

'H-hello?'

I can hear the pain in her voice.

'Lauren.' I sigh, the alcohol wearing off just by hearing her voice.

'Justin why are you calling?'

'Look I need you. I can't lie to you anymore. You need to know the reason I left you.' I admit, falling to the ground and wiping my own tears.

'I-I don't know.' She mumbles, i can almost imagine her furrowing her eyebrows.

'Baby please.' I beg.

There is no one else I would ever call that. It's her.

'Fine. I'll be over in an hour, I need to shower.'