'I was her for you when nobody else was!'

~Next Day, August 18th~

I groan my eyes open, grabbing my phone from the bedside table, the ringtone blaring through my ears.

~Phone Convo~

Me; hello?

Unknown: hello miss, this is officer Braun, I'm here to discuss the case subjected 2 weeks ago under the name of Lauren Miller.

I sigh, I thought this was over with.

Me: yes that's me.

Officer Braun: excellent, well we'd just like to tell you the case is decided, I've noticed you weren't in the court room. So I used the tape of recording for evidence, it made it a lot easier since your boyfriend was there.

My eyes widen in shock. What?

Me: y-yeah.

Officer braun: also, we called your mother and she joined Mr.Bieber and Bruce Miller has been accused guilty.

My mom too?!

Me: thank you so much officer Braun.

Officer Braun: no problem, have a good day Lauren.

I try to function all this in my head before i hear the line go dead

~End of phone call~

Justin? My mom? Why didn't they tell me?

I sigh and get up, getting dressed in black lace shorts and a white shirt with low top white converse.

Putting on foundation, winged eyeliner and a link lipstain

They have no absolute right to hide something as big as this to me, it's my problem anyway, I'm the one that nearly got raped and shot. If he can keep something like that from me what else is he hiding?

I hear the doorbell and my mom saying something like upstairs Justin. Absolutely perfect.

I hear my door open and look at him, hurt filling in my eyes.

'Whats wrong?' He asks, looking at me.

'You went to court?! Without me?' I yell.

I feel the anger raging in my body.

'Baby, no, god I'm so sorry! I did it for you I know it would hurt you so I went with your mom-'

'Justin just stop! Hurt me? I was already was hurt!' I admit.

'I'm so sorry- i thought it would of been harder for you so I went'

'You should of told me! What the hell? You can't just do that Justin!'

'Are you serious right now? I just said I did it for you and your trying to throw it back in my face?' He snaps, making me look at him in surprise.

'Well you should of told me! Who the hell do you think you are keeping that from me?' I snap back, watching him step forward.

'I think I'm your boyfriend!'

I fake a laugh and look at him, directly in the eye.

'Ha, boyfriend? Boyfriends are meant to tell me stuff, trust me, but you didn't tell me one of the most important things! What else are you hiding?!'

'Nothing!'

'Whatever Justin, just leave.' I snap looking at the door.

'I can't believe how fucking immature your being.'

I look at him, is he serious? Cussing at me?

'I said leave.' I say, almost coming off as a whisper.