'I'll always be afraid'

READ END NOTES!!!

~1 week later~

I get up, showered and changed into a cute lace shirt, shorts and a cute black bowler hat ,playing on my phone waiting on Justin, Lily and the boys.

I go on twitter, replying to a few people, ignoring a few hate and overall smiling, seeing one tweet catch my eye.

'@justinbieber: gonna be a good day with the crew, love being home.'

I retweet it and reply.

'@LaurenMiller: gonna be good, come and pick me up already :( #LEGO'

I laugh to myself and read through my dm's.

'@alfredoflores: hi Lauren, I know we haven't met but I need a really big favor!'

I raise an eyebrow, I know Alfredo is one of Justin's closest friends, but that's about it, because Justin and I drifted for a while I haven't met his crew.

I dm fredo back.

'Hey, yeah sure that's no problem! What's up?'

I lock my phone, hearing a car horn outside. It looks pretty hot so I won't bother with a jacket.

I walk outside, seeing Justin leaning against his car wearing a black white v neck, denim jacket and black skinny jeans.

'Hey baby.' He smiles, pulling me in to kiss my head.

'Hey' I smile back, walking over to my side.

'Well don't you look cute.' He comments, getting into his own side. I take his hand once he's in, hearing party in the USA playing in the radio, I haven't heard this in so long.

'Where we going today?' I ask him, looking at him, his eyes flicker from me back towards the road.

'I'll take you to Starbucks, then we'll meet up with the rest of them at the game room or something.' He shrugs.

Oh my god a Starbucks.

We pull up at Starbucks and we both get out of the car, intertwining our fingers together. I smile up at him, watching his brown eyes look lights in the sun.

'What?' He laughs, opening the door to the cafe for me.

'Thank you, and nothing.' I smile, waiting in line.

'Thats not a nothing missy.' He wraps his free arm around my waist, kissing my head a few times.

I giggle and look up, seeing two girls who look about 14 stare at us.

'I think you've got a couple fans here.' I say to Justin, not making it obvious by staring at the menu.

He looks over at the girls and waves at them, meaning it's okay for them to come over and they basically had about five jillion heart attacks.

I smile at them, seeing Justin hug them.

'Next please.' The waitress asks.

I walk over to her.

'A coffee.' I focous back on Justin 'Justin what do you want?'

'A Carmel frappachino with coffee please Laur.' He smiles, then notices the girls again and takes cute picture.

'Do you girls want anything?' I ask politely.

'Umm..' They look hesitantly at eachother.

'Anything you want.' I laugh.

'Umm, I'll have an espresso please.' The short blonde one speaks.

'And I'll have a latte.' The tall brunette.