'I can read you like a book'

~Next day~

'Are you sure your okay? You've been acting strange.' Justin says, sitting outside the porch with me.

'Yeah I'm fine.' I lie, looking out at the sun.

'Lauren don't lie to me.' He sternly says.

I put my head down and fiddle with my nails.

'I said I'm fine.' I say, standing up.

'No your not!' He yells.

I turn to look at him, my eyes widen in shock.

'Why wouldn't I be huh?'

'Because! You got drunk off your mind last night like you wanted to forget something. I can read you like a book and you know it.' He licks his lips. 'And your being short with me.'

'Just leave me alone.'

I walk away, into the cabin and down the short hall to Justin and I's room.

I've been getting more of those texts, and it really is starting to freak me out.

I run my fingers through my hair, lying back on the bed.

I have no idea who they could be from, or what they want for that matter. I open my messages, reading through them.

From Unknown-

Im smart you know, I can get you whenever I want, wherever you are.

From Unknown-

Tick tock Lauren, six days until your home.

From Unknown-

Should I torture or

Kill.

I let a tear fall down my cheek, I'm fricken terrified.

I know Justins fans and I have for a while, I know some dont necessarily like me, but some do. And I know they would never do something as cruel as this. It would break Justins heart.

I'm afraid of telling him, what if he leaves? What if he doesn't love me anymore-

'Lauren please.' Justin whispears, lying down beside me after closing the door.

'Justin I just don't want to talk okay? I just need you to show me you love me, that's all I need right now.' I admit, turning around and facing him.

He wraps his hand around my waist, down on my lower back. I wrap my hands around his neck and attach our lips.

He traces his Tounge against my bottom lip and I let him in, exploring eachother. I unwrap my hands and hover over him, his hands moving down to my butt as my lips move in sync with his. I remove myself from his lips, and place my lips on his neck, sucking on the skin.

I hear a moan escapee from his lips and I knew I had him.

I unbutton his shirt, running my fingers down his abs, licking his neck.

'L-Lauren we can't.' He manages, but it more came off as a moan.

I sigh, and get off of him. Returning to my side of the bed. I know he doesn't love.

'Baby, it's not the place. Our friends will be back at any minute and I don't want you this way, especially when your upset and will regret it the next day.'

'Id never regret it with you.' I admit, feeling him wrap an arm around me.

'It doesn't mean I love you any less.'

Actions speak louder than words.

'Okay.'

'Okay?' He asks, shocked.