You have so much to live for.

~Coming Back Home~

*so there's only going to be about 3 more chapters of this book left, I'm still debating on either or not I should do a sequel after summer. But right now I'm focusing on Loosing Myself and The Last Time (a new book I will be starting in the summer) *

~Lauren's P.O.V~

I watch Justin's hurt face, which hasn't been smiling in days. Even when the nurses told us that I'll be able to leave in a couple days.

'Justin?' I ask, breaking his gaze from the window.

'Hmm?' He asks, looking at me blankly.

He hasn't kissed me, held me or even talked to me like he used to.

'Can you lie next to me?' I mumble, looking down at all the extra space I have on this bed.

He debates with himself for a moment, before sighing and scooting over beside me.

'I miss you.' I admit, snuggling into his chest.

He wraps an arm around me, cradling me like he used to.

'Ive been here the whole time?' He replies, in confusion.

'It's like your afraid to touch me. You haven't talked to me properly, it's always small talk. You never kiss me, you never hold me and we don't laugh like we used to.'

'Because this isn't something to laugh about.' He shrugs.

I bite my lip, stopping myself from saying something I'll regret.

'Justin yes, I tried to commit suicide.'

I feel him tense underneath me because of my words, and I turn to him, attaching my lips to his roughly. He kisses me back, letting me hover over him, craving his kisses because its been too long.

'Why?' He asks, breaking away from the kiss. 'You have so much to live for. Why did you do it?'

He stares into my eyes, searching for any answers he can find.

'I had enough.'

'But I was here for you.' He replies, kissing my nose.

'Justin please..' I shut my eyes closed, resting them on his shoulder, hiding his view of me.

'Lauren I almost lost you.'

'Yeah but you didn't!' I snap, which he didn't deserve.

'I can't stop feeling like your pushing me away.' He replies, nuzzling his face in my neck.

'Justin Im not, I'm focusing on getting better.' I say, playing with his hair in my hands. 'And it feels like your pushing me away too.'

'I don't mean to, I just.' He licks his lips. 'I just feel like I'll hurt you, and maybe I'm not so good for you right now.'

I furrow my eyebrows, what.

'What are you saying?'

'Maybe we need a break for a while.' He shrugs.

He's left me once, and now that it's got bad he wants to leave again.

'Why? Because you think I'm crazy just like everyone else?!' I say rather harshly.

'No Lauren you know it's not that-'

'Then what is it? I don't look as pretty as I did last week? Because I'm not as fun as I was?'

'Lauren stop talking crazy!' He yells, standing up from the bed and standing at the end, in front of me. 'It seems like we're constantly fighting.'