'Ive stayed because I love you.'

~Next Day~

I smile to myself, wrapping the sheets around myself.

I flutter my eyelashes open and notice Justins sleeping body next to me.

Last night was perfect, seriously the best birthday I've ever had.

'Morning..' The familiar raspy voice from beside me whispers.

I turn to face him, our foreheads touching.

'Morning.'

A smile forms on his perfect, flawless face.

'I think I'm gonna take you out to breakfast.' He wraps his arms around my waist, letting out a small chuckle.

I wince, remembering the last time justin was going to 'take me out to breakfast' and that just led to my uncle.

I push back the thought and stare into his brown, Carmel eyes.

'Sounds nice..' I smile too.

'Uh huh.' He nods his head slowly, staring at my imperfect face. 'Starbucks maybe, your favorite.'

'Why not go to Tim Hortons? YOUR favorite.'

'Because it was your birthday yesterday, and I wanna make it special.' He leans in, leaving a peck on my nose.

I laugh.

'Okay deal. I'm gonna go shower.'

'Okay, can I use the guest room shower?' Justin asks, watching me unravel my arms from his neck.

'Yeah sure, you know where it is.' I get up out of the bed, feeling the air hit my bare legs because of my pj shorts and Justin's white shirt.

He smirks at me, and I roll my eyes, walking to my dresser I take out a white shirt with black designs on it, a black leather jacket and a pair of light denim skinny jeans.

I lock the bathroom door, setting my clothes down on the counter.

I hop in the shower, letting the hot water pour on me.

~ 35 minutes later~

I rub my head, god that water was hot. I straighten the last part of my hair and look at my fresh face, I applied winged liner, mascara and a light pink lipstain.

I smile and walk downstairs seeing Justin talking to my mom.

'Hey mom.' I smile, putting on my white converse.

'Hey sweetie, have a good party last night?'

'Yeah.. I did.'

It honestly was, best birthday ever. Everybody was so sweet, Justin and I couldn't get enough of eachother all night and my mom gave him permission to stay over.

I look at Justin, his eyes focused on mine. I decide to check him out, his black skinny jeans paired with a black shirt and denim over jacket with no sleeves, and a light gold chain.

He winks, obviously catching me checking him out, a light blush creeps on my cheeks.

'Well were gonna head, want anything home?' Justin asks politely, looking at my mom.

'No thanks hun, have fun you two.' She smiles at us.

I nod my head and Justin grabs his keys from his pocket. Wrapping his arm around my shoulder walking to his car.

I wanted to walk, but it's best not to say anything since what happened last time. I get in first, not letting justin open the door for me. He shakes his head and gets in his side.