Chapter Nine: What Ritual?

****WARNING: This entry has some sexual content in it. Reader discretion is advised****

Chapter Nine

        The town had been quiet and free of murders for the past few nights now. But the number of missing persons kept on growing. Deidra and her men had been staying in and trying to come up with a good plan to take out the slayer once and for all... but it was failing. Deidra and Billy were in the back room sharing a woman that Cammy had brought them. Deidra pulled herself from feeding and groaned out. 

"Ugh, I'm so bored just sitting here. Even feeding is boring to me now. This plan to take out the slayer is really getting old and just bumming me out." Billy stopped feeding himself and let the woman fall to the ground and went up to Deidra wrapping his arms around her. 

"I can help relieve some stress, my dear", Billy said while kissing her neck. 

"I appreciate the gesture but I can't concentrate to have that kind of stress relief right now", she said as she got to her feet and started pacing the room. 

"Come on, Deidra. We will get the slayer. It's just taking a lot longer than we expected", Billy said sitting down on the cot that was there. 

"I just wish luck would find me. Why can't you give me a break?" Deidra shouted out as she looked up to the ceiling. Just then they heard the front door slam open. Both rushing out of the room they saw Amy who was another of their newly turned minions. With her she had a man. 

"And what do I owe this barging in?" Deidra asked her. 

"Please, forgive me, my Queen. This human slipped up some information that I overheard. You will be pleased with me", Amy said while bowing her head. Amy pushed the man forward causing him to fall to his knees. 

"About the slayer", Amy added. Deidra smiled and walked up to the man kneeling down to him. 

"Name?" Deidra asked him. 

"Willy", he answered her. Deidra smelled him and grabbed the back of his head. 

"I smell the slayer on you. You know her quite well..." 

"Who me? No, you got it all wrong. Amy is it? She made a mistake", Willy said a bit scared. Deidra growled out in anger and slammed him against the cement floor breaking his nose. 

"Now, why lie to me? The chances of you living through this are very slim but you could just be honest with me", Deidra said while grabbing his chin and raised him off the ground.

"How do you know the slayer? And please... the truth this time", Deidra smiled as she dug her nails into his flesh under his chin instantly cutting him. 

"Please, stop! I only know of her. I mean... she has beaten me for information before but that's it, I swear!" Willy painfully answered. 

        Letting go of his chin Deidra went and sat down on her chair and snapped her fingers. Billy then picked Willy up and dragged him closer to Deidra. 

"I want to know everything you know about the slayer. If it's good enough... I MIGHT let you live", Deidra said leaning back in her chair. 

"Your girl got it all wrong. I only know of the slayer. That well and... her and Spike being together", Willy said his voice quivering. Deidra shook with disgust. 

"Yuck... but I already knew that. But you know Spike? And that is all you know? Well then... you are no good to me anymore", Deidra revealed her fangs to him.