Chapter Three: Who is the Slayer?

        The sun was setting in a half hour and Deidra was patiently waiting for her new boy toy too wake up. She lit a cigarette just as he began too slowly wake.

"Ah, goodie. I was starting to think I drained you too much. It happens sometimes", she said smiling. 

She went and laid down beside him and helped him sit up. She got to her feet and held out her hand for him to take. 

"Come, my dearest. Embrace your new life with me", she said as he took hold of her hand and got to his feet. He looked around the room and placed his hands on his stomach. 

"I'm hungry, my Queen." Deidra smiled and shook her head. 

"Oh no, you don't call me that. I am making you my King. Please... tell me your name." 

"Billy", he answered her, smoothly. 

Deidra went up to him and kissed him on the cheek, "We will rule this town together. Everyone... vampires and humans will fear us."

        Randy looked at Billy with an evil glare. He hated that Deidra chose Billy to be her King and not him. 'I was the one who helped her settle here. It's just not fair', Randy thought to himself. Deidra led Billy to the throne, having him sit down. She then sat down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and she began to kiss and nibble on his ear, when she noticed that it was finally dusk. 

"It's time to get ready. I will be right back", she said before kissing Billy on the lips. She went in the back room to get ready. As Billy waited, he saw Randy still giving him the evil glare. 

"Do you have a problem?" Billy asked. Randy just stared at him, not saying a word. Billy got to his feet 

"You look as if someone is making you mad", Billy said cockily.

        Randy scolded him and went to get in his face, when Deidra came out of the room. They both looked at her and saw that she was dressed in these tight black leather pants and just a plain black tank top. Walking up to them, Billy saw that her makeup was ruby red lipstick and black eyeliner. Billy and Randy both were in awe of how beautiful she looked. 

"You look... wow", Billy said excitedly. 

Deidra smiled and took hold of his hand and lead him to the door. Randy began to follow, until Deidra looked back and saw him 

"You stay here and keep charge of this place while we're gone." 

"What are your plans, my Queen?", Randy asked her. She looked at Billy and smirked. 

"I'm going to try to make a new friend." Deidra and Billy both soon left, leaving Randy behind.

        Buffy was in her room trying to decide on an outfit to wear. Her, Willow and Kennedy were going to The Bronze while Dawn was staying at Janice's. Going through her clothes and throwing them everywhere like a tornado in the room she finally found the one outfit she was wearing when her and Spike had that first intense intimacy when the building collapsed. Sighing she tossed it to the side and grabbed a blue halter top instead and a pair of black capris. She wanted to wear something nice but also slayer friendly for just in case purposes. When she was finally dressed and had her makeup on, a knock came at the door. 

"Come in", Buffy calls out. Willow opened the door and smiled seeing Buffy ready to go. 

"I'm glad you're going out with us tonight, Buffy. It will definitely do you some good to get some free time", Willow said while looking over herself in the mirror. Kennedy soon entered.