Chapter 48

Melissa Winters:

I woke up feeling alittle numb. It was a little chilly. the cloth around my my eyes was tight. I think thats the reason why i was feeling numb. My hands tied behind my back. My fingers interwinding with the metal part of the chair. My legs wrapped around with masking tape with the legs of the chair.

I have no memory of what was yesterday. I think I bearly remember my name.

Jason

"That little bitch is probably dead by now" somebody else in the room said. His voice, so familiar. "Who are you?" I asked. He chuckled. "Don't you remember me?" He said. I was confused. What the hell is going on?

"I'm Trevor" he said. He come closer to me. I could feel his presence so close to me. He then slowly took the bandage of my eyes.

As my eyes started to adjust to the light of the room, I started to see Trevor face. He had light brown hair. His eyes were really blue. His lips, they looked so perfect. His face was perfect.

Melissa stop.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. He laughed. "Why are you trying to hurt me?" I asked again. He looked at me & started laughing again. "Baby I wouldn't hurt you, I'm just doing this for fun" he said. I looked at him disgusted. "This is fun to you?" I asked.

"Seeing Jason desperately trying to find you, to do anything to be with you is fun to me" he said. I felt a tear coming down. "Why do you hate him?" I asked.
"Hate is a strong word" he said. He left a kiss on my forehead. He then walked away to a table near us.

He was working on some thing. It looked like a peace of the inside of a car. "You see this" he said. He raised what he was working on. "This will kill Jason, & with him out the way, I can finally be happy" he said.

"You're a bastard. I hope you root in hell" I said. He chuckled. "I won't be the only one" he said.

He walked closer to me. "Jason won't last long on being in here, I can't wait for the party to start" he said.

"Jason is coming here?" I asked. "Yes, your lover is looking for you" he laughed. He then pushed me around & then walked away. Outside the door, looking the room on his way.

Jason.. Baby..
----------------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A GRIP! I LOST MY PASsWORD & I WAS GOING CRAZY! PERO ANYWAYS, high-school had started for me 😢 & I think that I won't be updating as much, Pero I promise you guys that I will update atleast 1 a week & if I update 2 time that means I won't be able to update the next week after that, PERO I LOVE YOU GUYS 💕 YOU Guys give me life 💅