Chapter 7

Melissa Winters

Yes I heard right. he said he wanted to make me his. I gotta admit that was kind of sexy but coming from him all I can think of is Danger...

Ugh! I missed my family well my sister & stepdad, so much. I wonder how Amber is doing? is that bitch missing me? I know I only been gone for a day but I wonder if they actually care about me. So many questions ran through my mind. I wonder if I'm ever getting out? What would happen with Jason? Who was that boy who came first? Ugh So many questions, but I guess some of them won't ever get an answer.

"Melissa!, Get your ass down here!". Yeah, that's him the one & only Jason MCcann. I ground loudly & walk down there. I check my self in the mirror. Yup a big bruise was near my cheek bone. I made my way to the stairs & went up. Since the room I'm in is like a basement is kinda hard to see. "Melissa Hurry the fuck up" A mad version of Jason said. Yeah i have seen one of his steps to madness world but I wonder what else he does when he gets mad. "Here..." I said.

I look around. Now i found my self With 5 Boys. "look, His name is nick" jason said pointing to a Skinny Blonde-haired boy. His features were beyon perfect. But somehow my mind kept saying 'Jason is hotter than that'. "His the hacker, this team would be lost with out him" Jason said. I smiled & waved. Nick only smiled back. Somehow Nick has got my attention.

"Him.. the one in purple, his name is Allan, He is like a second hand to me, He's more like a brother" Jason said. He pointed to a Black-haired boy. I can tell his tall because His legs don't even fit in the couch.

"Him, he is Jackson. He plans all of our missions & He's great with math" Jason said. He chuckled. Jackson looked like he was high. He was sitting there fighting to keep his eyes open, yeah his high.

"Him, You might know him but his name is johnathan, He's the GPS of the crew He's the spy & A little trouble maker. He might be stupid but he's really helpful" Jason said. He pointed to the kid from yesterday. The beach boy style kid, One of my questions finally answer.

"Yeah you might know me, Jason baby" Jason said. Pulling me by the waist. I stood there as strong as i can. He disgust me, He is like one of that Asshole Crush type. Difference
He's totally not my crush, well at least I hope so.

I couldn't take my eyes of Nick. I can tell he can't either. He's perfect. 'No honey.. Jason is perfect' My mind kept telling me that. Maybe I do like jason...

Jason MCcann:

Melissa couldn't keep her eyes out of Nick. Jealousy is running all over my body. My blood is boiling hot. She should be watching me not him. I can't take it no more. She's mine & only mine. "Melissa come here" I said. She looks at me mad & doesn't move.

"come here" I said. My fingers made a sign for her to come. She looked at me & roll her eyes. I hate when people don't obey me. "I said come here!" My voice raised. Tension was all over the room. all eyes on us.

"No!" Melissa said. "Right now!" I said. I wasn't talking now my words were coming as screams. "What if i don't go? Gonna do something Jason?" She asks. her face full into a smirk. I don't like when people challenge me. I hate it. I got up & hold her wrist to tight, her eyes get full of fear, & I feel respected.

"Ouch Jason you're hurting me" Melissa said. "Bro leave her, you're hurting her" nick said getting up trying to break the contact with me & her. "Nick shut the fuck up! Nobody ask for your comment" I said. Right now I'm beyond mad.

"Jason stop!" Melissa says. I let her hand go. Her wrist is all red & I can tell she will have a mark there forever. Nick got to close to her, their bodies were against each other & she cried in his shoulder. "Nick get the fuck out!" I said. I grab nick & pull him out of Melissa. "Jason you gotta chill! You're hurting her" nick said. To calm for this type of situation. I have lost my temper now. "This is all because of you! I wouldn't be hurting her if you're bitchy ass wouldn't be flirting with her!" I said. He looks confused, like he's thinking of something to say back.

"Please? Flirting with her? We all know the reason why she's here, because you want to be with her. In other words she doesn't wanna be with you, you're forcing her to do things she doesn't want!" Nick basically screams.

"bitch who the fuck you think you're talking to? did you forget I am your leader? that at any point I can grab a gun & shot you? I can careless weather you're dead or not! , when you're under my group you listen to me! any patheric shit you have to say, save it because possibly i won't ask you for that. Now, do you think is a good idea to talk to me like that?" I said.

I probably said more than i should but what can you do when jealousy & anger are taking over you?. nick stares at me with a blank face. he looks down & reminds silence. "that's what i thought!". I walk over to melissa. now she's really afraid of me. I bend so i can be at the same height she is right now.

"You now what? you're right, i think i forgot who i was talking to. But now i know, i was talking to a little pussy who needs to kidnap the girl of his dreams! watch when that bitch leaves you! I'll be laughing when i see you all broken, MCcann" nick said. I look at him his face now in a smirk. My hands loose control & i punch him right in the face. It doesnt take him long to hit me back. I push him to the floor. He's on top of me but I'm able to put him under me.shouts every where. johnathan & allan are currently trying to get me off him. how dare him call me a pussy? how dare him call melissa a bitch? Well.. now I am daring to beat his ass.

"no Jason stop!" melissa shouts. I look up at her, she smiles at me, that makes me weak.. weak in a good way. I look at nick, his face all covered in blood. His look full with fear.That's right what i love seen in people's faces.. fear. I get up & so does nick. I look at melissa & she walks towards me. "are you okay?" she asks. "you shouldn't be asking me, Ask him instead" i say. I point to nick, He's coughing. "No I wanna know about you" she says. I get up & walk away. now I don't now where I'm going but I can't be here