Chapter 37

Melissa Winters:

I opened my eyes. It hurts from so much crying. Suddenly I remember the events from last night. The screams. The sound of Jason's car driving off to somewhere.

I moved to my side & Jason isn't here. I didn't expect him to be here either..

I stood up & walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. When I came out he still wasn't here. I looked for cloth & then I took a shower.

'Then learn to love me'
His words kept on replaying in my head.

When I got out I decided to go down stairs maybe he's there.

I saw Nick & Alex talking sitting in the kitchen. Nick had a bad-aid to the side of his forehead, & bandages around his hands. Nick smiles at me but I grilled at him. "Good morning" Alex says. "Morning" I said.

I walked towards the fridge to get a water bottle.

"Hey Alex Emm... Where is Emm Jason?" I asked. He shakes his head. "He walked out crying yesterday" he said. I felt so freaking guilty.

"What happen?" Nick asks. "Because of you!" I snapped at him. Before him or Alex can say anything I walk back upstairs.

I threw my self in bed & tears started to come out again. What have a done? Maybe all I said was.. You know.. True but I love Jason. He doesn't deserve all this or does he?

I remembered the time I found Jason out in the balcony of this room. I opened the door ready to apologize. But when I look outside there was no one.

Great so I'll just cry my heart out again..

Jason McCann:

I entered the room. I found Melissa sleeping in bed. She had dry tears on her cheek. No matter how mad I am with her I can't stand to her broken. I kissed her forehead.

Yesterday night. After I left the cliff, I decided to go get a piece of her house. Because there was so much to get I decided to get something that will help her. Gosh she cheats but yet I bring her shit.. I'm just madly in love what can I say....

"Where is she?" Nicole asked. "Right here" I whispered.

Yeah I brought her sister.

Nicole walks over to the bed & smiles. Her smile soon turns into a frown. "Was she crying?" She asks frowning at me. "Maybe" I said. "You're a douch" she says. "So is Alex" I said. She glares at me. "Shut up" she snaps. I chuckled.

"I'll leave you alone with her" I said. I started to walk out of the room. "Hey Jason?" She asks. "Hmm?" I said.

"You know she loves you right?" She asks. My eyes felt heavy. "I don't think so" I said. She sights. "Why?" She asks.
"Ask her what happen" I said. She didn't reply. I open the door & walk out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have tissues? Because if not I might just give out toilet paper. 😂😂

Anyways I promise the Drama & action that's about to happen with leave you hating me. Lol but yeah

Omfg I confused the chapters 😑 but the next one is live!

Vote & comment ❤️