Chapter 14

Okayy !! So for this chapter I want you to listen to Too close by Alex Clare,  believe me it will make the chapter even excited :), Ps: You don't have too

--------------------------------------------

Jason McCann:

"Ready?" I ask Melissa. "seatbelt on?" I ask. She laughs. "Dangerous but safe" She says. I chuckle. "You know me" I said. She smiles.

Right now we are racing another couple. If we win, We get protection & Help from that gang without giving anything out. but if we loose we need to protect them expecting nothing from them.

A young sexy Teenager appears infront of both cars. I can tell Melissa rolls her eyes. "Ready?" She said. I hit the Pedal & so does the other car. "Steady?" She says. Melissa is getting to excited she's laughing nervously. I turn to her & laugh.

The girl infront waves the flag & says "Go!". As soon as she said that I start driving like crazy.  Melissa in the other hand is saying to go faster. I take a quick look at the other car & it's getting closer.

I hit the pedal even deeper. Melissa laughs. I smile. There's a turn infron of us I take my chance & Turn. The turn will leave us some pretty 5 Seconds of advantage. Its kinda dark out so the road is hard to see. I push a button & The car went just a little faster

Can't see the other car, So they are really behind. Now I can see some bright lights & That means we are getting closer. I can see the finish line.  The crowd making noises.

I cross the finish like & stop the car. We come out of the car, I go to the other side of the car & Melissa jumps into my arms. She smiles & she kissed me, Before I said anything.

The other car comes & stops. The girl seems pist But they guy came out nicely. He came up to us & said "Goncratulations, Now you have my protection". I smile. But the girl seem pretty pist. I had to think fast."If you EVER Need help, just let me know. I'll help you" I said. the girl turned & smiled. Melissa hits me in the arm.

"Thank you, McCann" The guy said. We shaked hands. We both get back to the car. "What the hell was that?" Melissa asked me. "What?" I ask. she rolls her eyes. "You offering what we won!" She said. I chuckle. "If we would of lost, atleast we would want what we just did" I said. That made Melissa think. "Ugh! you're right" She says. I laugh. "Come one cutie don't be sad" I say. She smiles. "I try but you don't let me" She says. "That's my girl" I say. & grabbed her hand & kiss it. She smiles.

Melissa Winters:

Today I had my first race. It was amazing, Feeling the warmth of the air in my face & just give Everything in the race. I brush my teeth & lay in bed. I was closing my eyes but then The door open. It was Jason.

"Sorry babygirl" He said. awwee! first time he calls me that. "it's okay" I said. He then lay in next to me. "Be my cuddling buddy?" He asks. I smile. "Anytime" I said. He then wrapped his hands in my waist & whisper something I couldn't catch. I smiled & closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was different & short. Why? Well because.. Emm.. One of my favorite actors died a couple of days ago. & Well he made an important character in One of the movies I love watching. In his memory I made this chapter, Yeah.. If you have noticed, I'm talking about Paul Walker. Rest in Peace Paul ♥, Gone but never forgotten :(

                 -Mel..