Chapter 23

-Jason McCann-

Melissa is in my arms again. That's all that matters. Those 2 days i wasn't with her felt like hell, I didn't know what they will do to her. She has a bruise in her cheek, Those bitches are gonna pay for sure.

Right now she's sleeping. I have her wrapped in my arms tight, I feel like if i let go i'm not going to have her like this again. She hasn't ate i can tell. In her wrists she also has the mark of the ropes that were trying her. I'm so mad, How can I let this happen? I won't let her go again. 

Her tiny body starts to move. "Morning baby" I say. I can tell she's smiling. "To tight Jason.." She breathed out. I kinda let loose but didn't let go. "Are you okay?" I asked. she didn't reply. I stood up & tried to tickle her. She giggles. I stop & look at her. She was just looking at the celling ignoring me. "What's wrong?" I ask. she turns to me. "I'm just happy to be here, With them, With you. For a moment  I thought that i would never see you again, When he said that he had to kill me my heart just sto-" I cut her off. "He said he what?" i ask. 

Not only he hit her, Carter also threaten her. " Doesn't matter what matters is that i'm here with you" She said. I looked deeply into her eyes, she does the same thing. I look down at her lips then back to her eyes. I lean down & peck her lips. She has no idea how much I missed those soft lips.

"Do you want to stay up here?" I asked. She nodded. "I don't feel like doing anything" She said. I got up & she stood up with me. She grabbed my hand. "Don't go Jason" She whispered. A small smiled appear across my face. "I'm getting food" I said. She didn't let go. "Stay up here with me" She said. I pull her near me. I wrapped my hands around her, her hands around my torso. "I'll be right back" I say. She didn't let go. "What if they come?" She asked. I faced her. "Carter & his mans won't come" I said. She was about to say something. I walked near the dresser & took the gun. "If anything you got this" I handed her the gun. Before she said something i walked out. 

Melissa Winters:

I'm happy to be back home. I'm worried about Nicole, My step father. I really wanna go home but i don't wanna leave Jason. I don't feel safe anymore. What happen to old Bitchy Melissa? I guess Jason changed her.

I sat in the bed & closed my eyes. Tears were falling down my cheek. be strong I said to my self. If carter said I was Jason's weak spot that means more kidnapping will come along. I lay in the bed. I don't wanna see no one or speak to any one.

Who is Carter? Why me? How did he know I was dating Jason?

The door opened. I tought it was Jason but it wasn't him. It was nick.

-Nick-

"nick I need you to talk to Melissa" Jason said. I nodded. "don't ask stupid questions I need to know what happen but she won't tell me" He adds. I put my shirt on & walk upstairs.

I open their room & see Melissa crying. "Nope don't cry, that will make Jason mad" I say. she chuckles. "well I just came to see how you're doing" I say. I sit next to her. she doesn't reply. "Anything bad happen?" I ask. she giggles. stupid question -.-.

"do you think they'll come back for me?" she asks. I looked away. "honestly, I don't know because They are way more people who work for Carter" I say. she nods. there were awkward seconds then she says, "how's Jonathan?". "he's good, still recovering" I say.

the door opened, It was Jason. I got up to help him place the food. Melissa got up & hugged him. I'm not going to lie, I have a thing for Melissa. My life is depending on a bullet from Jason, That's why I let it be. I walk out. I don't wanna see them show love to each other, when the person I like is there.

Jason set's Melissa down & she starts to eat. before I walk out Jason stops me, "Anything? " he asks. I shake my head. "she's really quiet" I say. he nods. "thank you man" he says. "no problem sir" I say. with that I walk out.

-Melissa Winters-

"Jason?" I ask. "yes" he replies. "You made this food?" I ask. He chuckles. "yes" he says. I giggle. "what is not good?" he asks. "no it's really good" I say. We both laugh.

"I missed you" he says. I look away. "babe just tell me what's bugging you" He says. I don't reply. He takes the food away from my hands & places it in bed. He kneels infront of me. "What's wrong?" he asks. I took a deep breath. I don't even know whats wrong. since I came out, I been feeling weak. "I don't know.." I whisper. he sights. "Did they abuse you?" He asks. I don't reply. He stands up & puts a hand in his hip & the other one running through his hair. "Tell me he did not" he says. I can see his getting mad.

"No, Jason" I say. I get up with him. "then tell me what he did" he yells. tears were falling down. "I don't know what he did, Half the time I was drugged" I reply. I took a sit. "Melissa come on, you have to tell me" He says. "Why do I have to?" I ask. he kneels again. "so I can put it in a list & make him pay for all the shit he has giving me" He says. I take a deep breath.

"Jason I really wanna go home" I say. He stands up. I can see tears forming in his eyes. "But you promised" He says. I don't know how to reply. he looks away & then he walks out. I started crying. I love him, But I don't feel safe. I'll be with him even if I'm in hell. I don't wanna leave now, I'll stay with him.

I didn't bother to go after him. I know that I'm gonna get slapped or either yelled at. Seeing him hurt, Hurts more than being slapped. I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aweeee , I was in a bummy mood when I wrote this so I decided to share my bummyness <------ I don't think that's a word lol. but anyways Comment about how you feeling & if you like the story so far.

BTWW: Happy birthday Kidrauhl <3

who knew..? That to this day he's still saving thousands of girls <3

Anyways remembah Also vote please :)

          -Melani :)