Chapter 47

Melissa Winters:

"You're such a beautiful female"

"Too bad, you have had to loose it to Jason, I would have fucked you better"

He chuckles.

"You're sick. Bastard" I said. He chuckles.

"You have no idea who you're talking to" he said. He came closer to me. I could feel his heavy breathing in my face. The smell of alcohol & weed on his breath. He grabbed my face with one hand. His fingers felt hard. I'm pretty sure it's gonna leave a bruise on my sensitive face.

"I don't need to know you" I said. "I already know you're an asshole".

He chuckles. Soon he harshly let go off my face. "Too much talking young lady. What has Jason giving you?" He asked. "That concerns non of your business" I said.

He didn't reply for couple of seconds. His breathing suddenly banish. Soon I felt a hard slap across my face.

He then grabbed my neck. In a position where if he put more force he would choke me to death. His fingers soon move below my jaw line. "What you need to do is shut the fuck up" he said. I was breathing fast.

"Kill me now" I said. He didn't let go. "You're so beautiful" he said.

I had a cloth tied across my face. It was making me see nothing but black. "I can do so many things to you" he whispered. His other hand traveling my legs.

"But I couldn't" he said. He then let go. The chair I was sitting in trembled.

"Looney, give this bitch some nap time" he said. What I think was looney came closer to me. He then pressed a needle against my skin.

Everything felt like it was spinning. My eyes felt heavy. I know I was gonna black-out soon. But before I did the last thing I heard was,

"By the way, my name is Trevor"

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT! VOTE!

Give mama some love 😉❤️