Chapter 38

Put your favorite sad song on! It will make it better 👊😏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa Winters:

"I'll call him" Nicole said. She walked out of the room.

We were just talking about what happen. I know that what I did was wrong.. & probably I'll end up loosing him.

Suddenly the door opens. Jason walks in. His eyes traveling the room but when he met my gaze he just looked down. He closed the door but didn't walk to sit in the bed. He just stood there resting his back on the wall & near the door.

We stood there for a couple of awkward minutes of silence. "Jason.." I said. His hands moved to a pattern around each other. He was nervous. "I'm sorry.." I said. He didn't reply.

"look I'm trying here.. What's fair is that you try too.." I said. He looked at me. "Like it was fair for you to kiss someone else in my house? In my face?" He asks. I felt shame over my shoulders.

"I'm trying here to apologize.." I said. "I don't need the apologizes. I get it. You wanna go home, but you should of just told me. Kissing someone else to break my heart? That's low" he said. It was true.. What I did was low. But I don't wanna go home.. I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.

"I don't wanna go home" I said. He took a step towards me. "Then what is it that you want?" He asks. I shake my shoulders. "I don't know" I said.

He sighted. "Well make up your mind. You're not only hurting me, you're hurting you self" he said. I looked at my feet.

Everything his saying it's true. He's making me feel all the shame I deserve to feel. He deserves better & with me he'll only get his heartbroken.

"I gave you everything. Did everything right.. Or didn't i?" He asks. I closed my eyes & let a tear fall. "If I did something wrong tell me! Is it because I fell in love with you?" He asks. His voice cracking.I opened my eyes. Jason's shadow was right in front of me.

"No. Jason in fact you're perfect" I Said. I looked up to him. He had tears running down his cheek. "Then why go on & kiss someone else?" He asks. Another tears falls down his eye.

"I guess I felt pressure" I said. He ran his hand through his hair. "Pressure to what?" He asks. "Nick" I said. He moved towards the wall. Pressing his fits into the wall.

"Don't lie to me" he said. I got up & walked towards him. "I'm not" I said. He turned around. When he looked at me he lost it. He was crying his heart out in front me! I'm such a horrible person.

I grabbed his hand. Slowly massaging it. he pulled me into a hug. His weight suddenly fell over my skinny body.

"Just don't tell me you don't love me" he said. "Of course I love you! More than anything" I said. He started to sob.

I walked him towards the bed. He sat next to me still hugging me. I couldn't take it. I started crying too.

"Shh babe" I said.

After a while he was more calm. He laid in bed with his eyes closed facing the ceiling. Like he was asleep. I was sitting down next to him. Stroking his soft hair. When I felt like he was in deep sleep I got up.

He grabbed my hand. "Don't go" he whispered. Low but loud enough for me to hear. "Sleep Jason" I said. He still didn't let go.

"Lay here next to me for a couple of minutes" he said. I obeyed him. I laid next to him. He pulled my head low so his arm would be used as my pillow. With the other hand he wrapped it around my waist. Like he would do every night. Except this time, he pulled me closer than usual.

"I love you.." He whispered. "I love you too" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad 😢😓

Depressing mood + sad part in story + sad song playing in the back + 2 lovers trying to fix things = This ^ 😒

Comment what song you listen to when you're feeling sad! Maybe I'll listen to them ❤️

I listen to Heart Attack by Trey Songs & Never let you go by Justin, when I'm sad because of a boy, & the song that always lifts my mood up is be alright by Justin <3

Lol my bad if I ruin your mood 😂

Anyways Vote & Comment..