Chapter 15

Jason McCann:

"come on Melissa" I say. she nods. "No I told you nothing bad will happen" she says. I have been trying to get Melissa to go with me. I guess someone of the Cali Kings found out where we are & currently they will 'Attack' us.

I mean, We will leave & then come back. just like to act we weren't here. We just came up with a plan to make it seem like a more dangerous gang habits in here. Yes we are Dangerous,  but since I'm the leader. A 18 Year old who can bomb half A country is in charge of a dangerous gang.

They don't take me 'serious', Until they are near a death experience.

"Please" I say. This is my first time saying please By the way. "No jason.." She says. she pokes my nose & adds, "I'll be fine". I get up & gently hold her hand. she trust me & Holds it tight. Then I pull her up, "I can't let it risk, You're either coming because you're coming" I say. She whines.

"Jason.." She says. "Not gonna work" I say. She lets my hand go, crosses her arms & Stops walking. "No" She says. I was about to reply but someone caught me off. "Come on Love birds, we're waiting" Alex says. I smirk at her. she was smiling wide. I take a step towards her & pull her close to me grabbing her by the waist. "I love you" I whisper. as she was replying back & pull her up. so basically I'm carrying her in my shoulder.

She started kicking & Yelling. "I hate you" She says. I chuckle. "Nope, you love me" I say. She laughs. "Not now" She says. I put her in the van. I sit her next to me. she pouts.

since her sit is next to the window she looks out. "Babe don't be mad" I say. she doesn't look at me. "Melissa" I say. she turns to face me but goes to face out. I chuckle. "Be like that" I say. she quickly turns to me. Her eyes widen. "Jason" She says. I shake my head. 'no'. She giggles & wraps her hands around me.

I couldn't take it, I wrap my one of my hands around her waist. "I still hate you" She says. & with that. she rested her Head in my shoulder & closed her eyes.

Melissa Winters:

"Melissa" I heard someone shaking me. "Wake up" the person said. I open my eyes. "huh?" I ask. There is more than one person because I heard different laughs. I adjust my eyes to the light. "Sleepy head" I heard someone said.

"What happen?" I ask. "Where Home" He says. that voice, Jason. I walk out of the van. "Soo?" I ask. He holds my hand & Leads me to the house. "They actually came, but since they couldn't break in the house we are not sure what happen" He says. What the hell? I was sleeping the whole time?

"I'm hungry" I say. He chuckles. "I thought you were gonna say you're Sleepy" he says. We both laugh.  "I heard more voices" I say. "oh yeah, Nick & Jonathan" He says. ewww they saw me sleeping? "Where are they?" I ask. "Inside" he says.

We go inside the house. "Melissaaa" Alex says. "Yess" I say imitating him.

"Gosh you left me alone with these pothead" He says. I giggle. "Jason McCann a pothead?" I ask. Jason looks at me.

"I'm not" He says. I giggle. "Sureeeee" I say. He rolls his eyes at me. "Hey Mr. don't roll your eyes at me!" I say. He chuckles & picks me up. "Who says?" He asks.  "Your girlfriend" I say. We both laugh.  "If you give me a kiss" He says. "Then you can keep on rolling" I say. He pouts. "I will steal one then" He says. "Go ahead" I say. He puts me down & leans in. Almost so close when Alex interrupted. 

"Goshhh! So beautiful! " He says. We all laugh. "Shut up alex" Jason & I say. I then turn my attention to Jason. "Kiss me" I say. He leans in a kisses me. "Ayye" He says. " I gave it to you, So basically you won't roll your eyes at me no more" I say. He whines.  "No fair" He says. "Very fair" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO ! What's up? Omg! believe tour is done :( Ik I'm late -.- lol. Still can believe that I never met Fetus Justin neither Teen Justin.

Well been  Rough week & Ugh yeah that's why I'm updating late -_-, Omgggg! I tried out to be a singer in my school's rock band. & THEY SAID I CAN LEAD SING! Omgggggg I'm so gassed✌

Lol anyways Pleaseeeeeeeeeee I'm beggin Comment? & Vote?

Pretty please with a cherry on top? ♥

                  - Melani