Chapter 10

Nicole Summers

Ugh one more day with out knowing anything about my sister. I hate this feeling I get when I feel that something bad is going to happen. I sit in the couch when the phone starts to ring. it's a house phone so I can't tell the phone number. I pick it up & answer it,

"hello?" I say. for a moment there's absolute silence. I wait for a couple of seconds. of course I should of known more kids prank calling me. "well if you're not gonna answer don't even bother to call" I say. I was about to end the call when the unknown answer

"Nicole?" it ask. that voice... I know it. & it's a girls too. I take a moment to think about my answer, "Who is it?" I ask. "You forgot about me so fast" it didn't take long for her to reply. "I don't know who you are" I say.

"Melissa" she said. who is this person? that's my sister's name & that voice, it's her... "OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I HAVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU! COME BACK IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!" I yell. I'm pretty sure who ever is next to her was able to hear me.

"CALM DOWN! SHIT!" she says. typical Melissa always swearing. "Where are you?" I ask. she takes a deep breath & responds "honestly I don't know, it feels like I been kidnapped" she says. I suddenly break down & cry. "how much do they fucking want?" I ask. I can tell she's nervous.

"I don't think they want money.." she says. almost like a whisper. "what you mean?" I ask. at this point i would punch the wall & make a whole through it. "look I don't have enough time I have to go tell byron I love him & when I can ill call you, I love you take care please" she said & with that she hung up. Kidnap? by who?.

Melissa Winters:

"thank you so much Alex" I say. he nods & later he smiles. "not a word to Jason" he said. I chuckled. "of course" I say. he walks away & sist in the couch. I follow him & stand in the door of the hallway. he looks over at me & smiles.

"come over! this is your house as well" he says. I smile. "thank you" I say most like a whisper. "How is going with you & Jason?" he asks. my face goes completely blank. I don't know.. Its weird. "Emm.." I say. he gets my signal & says "yeah sorry I should of never ask" he says. I look away. I don't feel like facing him.

"You know... he really likes you" he says. "he never acted around like these with girls, I mean yeah we never kidnapped people. but well the girls from the gangs would hit on him he would just send them to hell" he says. I laugh. "really?" I ask. "yeah" He says. "he's bipolar" he adds. I can so agree with him. I was about to say something but the door swang open. Jason walked in with a bunch of shopping bags.

"What you looking at?" he asks. I quickly look away. didn't know we had to ask permission to look. "I need fresh cloth" I said. "Yeah got you some" he says. I look up at him & he hands me most of the bags. I grab them & go up stairs to change. I start walking towards them & then Jason said "Come down when you're done". I nod at him & keep on going.

I'm in the room right now. I check the bags. he bought me sweats, blouses, jeans, t-shirts, to my surprise he also bought me some underwears & bras, exactly my size. I put on some sweats & a t-shirt. I make my way down & I heard them talking. "You think she'll ever fall for me?" Jason asks. "Maybe son" alex said. "I need a real answer Alex!" Jason tells him. "don't ask me! ask her" he replies. wow if I'm the first girl he has done this with, I must be lucky.

I walk down towards them, they suddenly stop talking. "Why so quiet?" I ask. they look at each other & laugh. They have similar laughs, yeah they are brothers duh!. "sit here" Jason nicely says. I like to obey when he's nice. I get scared when he is mad, & to get me scared you need to be the devil. I sit next to him. "So you missed me?" he asks. I look away & blush. Alex laughs. "She wouldn't stop asking about you" Alex says. I feel Jason's gaze drop over me. "is that true?" he asks. I look at him & say "I just wanted fresh cloths". He & Alex laughs.

so the rest of the gang comes down & we all sit to watch a movie. Honestly I don't know how these people have time to watch a movie, I mean they are wanted all around The world. If I were them I would be running all over the place trying to feel safe. through the movie I felt Jason's hand wrapping around my waist.

Come on, We female love when boys grab us from the waist. I make my self comfortable with him. Because it was getting darker, the only light that reflected was the moon's light. "Tired?" Jason whispers into my ear sending shivers all over my body. "cold" I whisper back. He smiles & Whispers back

"Wanna go?". I smile to my self. "yeah" I whisper. he gets up & holds my hand leading me in the dark. I look over at Alex, he's smiling ear to ear & shows me a thumbs up, maybe he's thinking we're gonna have.. you know...

We are close to the stairs & I feel dizzy. I don't wanna let of Jason's hand. I stop. I look down at the floor & breathed hard. Jason looks over & says "are you okay?". I look at him & almost fall. He quickly acts & holds me before I fall. His hands around my waist supporting me. "Melissa say something" he says. I look at him hopeless. "Melissa" he says again. He pulls me closer & I look up the stairs I see the moon's lighy before everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO?!?!? HOW IS YOU? Well I'm sorry I keep on getting late with the updating but I have been going to practice school plus I'm still with not phone of my own it's kinda hard to keep updating. anyways next chapter is gonna be good! & to make up to you guys I'm gonna update twice the same day, Hopefully! lol. anyways PLEASEEEEE GIVE ME FEEDBACK?? :( & Remember Voteeee ♥ :)
-Mel