Chapter 34

Jason McCann:

I'm such a douch.. All she was trying to do was help me. Trying to start a conversation. But the good thing is that I didn't hit her. Because if that ever happen again I would never forgive my self.

I'll just apologize.

"Melissa" I said. I open the door & all I see is Melissa & Nick so freaking close to each other.

"What's going on?" I asked. They looked at me. Melissa looked really nervous. "Nothing.. I just wanted to know if I had a fever" she said. I looked at Nick & his face had no expression. "Why do you feel bad? Sick?" I asked. She smiled. "No is just kinda hot" she said. I smiled back.

I pulled her into a hug & with some kisses I apologize. I took her By the hand & walked towards our room.

She smiled at me & followed me.
I close the door & she sits on the bed.

"I'm sorry again" I said. She smiled & got up. She stroke my cheek & said, "it's okay". I smiled. Suddenly I felt a need to kiss her. I look at her lips & lick mine.

But before I make a move she kisses me first. I smiled & kissed back. Her sweet soft lips moved alone to mine. But they had a different taste..

I didn't mind that.

I place her in bed. I open her legs & stay between. I bend over so it would be closer to her. My hands travel her waist. I pull her closer to me & stay grabbing her waist.

Out of nowhere she stop. " I can't do this" she said. She moved to the side. "Do what?" I asked. She sighted. "You're gonna hate me" she said. I laughed. "Not possible babe" I said. She didn't laugh with me.

"You know why Nick was so close to me?" She asks. I nodded. "Because you had a fever" I guessed. She shakes her head. Then tears come..

"No" she said. I raised my eyebrow. "Then?" I asked. She took her time.

"I kissed Nick"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH SHIT!

Pretty interesting huh? Lmfaoo I love you guys tho ❤️

Vote & comment babes 😍

Next chapter is really intense so have popcorn ready! & tissues..