Chapter 5

Melissa Winters

"Emm excuse me?" I said. I can't believe he just said jason... I mean there's nothing wrong with that but the fact that he said Jason & MCcann together... like Who wouldn't know who he is?? he's the most wanted criminal, known by the only criminal that attacks with bombs & kills other criminals. He's wanted wanted everywhere & of course he's most wanted her in California.

"Yeah that's right, I'm the one & only Jason MCcann" He said. I look over at Amber who now is in shock just like me. What is he doing here? shouldn't he be somewhere else bombing some other place? I'm so confuse.

"I-I-I think we have to go" I said. my mouth sudently felt dry & I think my asthma is about to attack... What happen to the strong Melissa Winters? why isn't my bitchy side acting up? so much questions.. but non of them are being answered. I pull Ambers arm as i started walking away.

"Not so easy there" He said. He started to walk at us. Amber was just there laughing, she tought this was a joke. I swear I'm going to kill that bitch is we survive. He pulls out something like a napkin & put it over Amber's nose. She fell on her knees & it seems like she fainted. She Fainted. SHE DAMN FAINTED !.

He looks over at me & smiles. I try my best to walk away but epicly fail by triping over Amber's hands. Shit! I thought to my self while he was putting that thing in amber that was my chance of saving my self, but its to late now. By now everybody had left, & the couple of people left are probably busy banging or heavy sleeping cause of the alcohol. He gets on top of me & Says "You're finally mine.... Only Mine". With that said he put over my nose something. I tried to fight it but faster than i think my vision went Black.

Amber Summers

I woke up. My head hurts like crazy. I have no idea whats going on... Oh wait yeah. I had this weird thing going on but i can't seem to define of it was a dream or reality but Jason MCcann was in it. Yeah thats right the one & only hot criminal Jason MCcann. We were having a conversation which i can't remember but melissa was a part we talked about. MELISSA! THAT'S RIGHT!! we the hell is she?, she can't be banging someone... I meam she's a bitch but a high class bitch.

I got up & looked around the house & no sign of melissa. what if she ran away? Nah if she did atleast she would of tell me. We are best friends more like sisters.

Jason MCcann

I finally got to take her. She hasn't woken up since yesterday. "hey man" Jonathan Said. "what the fuck do you want?" I asked him. I always had anger issues and the thought of Melissa many more calm.

"ayye! calm down I just came to say that chick you brought is screaming & also kicking the door" he said. The house is big & there's a few people there but the room I put melissa in has this sound protection that no matter how much you scream you won't be heard in the house.

"Well take of her!.. But don't even think of hurting her or even try to play with her cause imma kill you I'm going to fucking kill you !" I said throwing my hands in my surroundings. I love seeing people suffer. Seeing people suffer is the best in the I can ever see I Just love the way fear forms in their eyes & i just want them to feel like I felt when the West Side kings tell my parents. The thing about seeing it in others isjust amazing even though it was the worst thing for me it makes me feel better than im not the one suffering.

ahh life is good when your wanted everywhere, having all the money in the world, smoking weed everyday to the last piece of Leaves left, have having the love of your life livimg with you even though you're not sure if she even loves you back. all I have to do is move a finger & the whole world is is my hands. I'm immortal of course Jason McCann.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go ♥♥. I'm sorry If you don't think I was better than the last post but I think it was good. Damn 3 P.O.V in one chapter new recorddd !! ♥♥♡♡.

Btw; the west side kings is just a made up gang probably if you google it nothing will come one but again chances are something will. lol anyways hope you guys enjoy.

Remember:

Vote if you like it &

Comment if you have any ideas or you just want to express your self about the story, I take any requests sooo yeah lol.

-Mel ♥