Chapter 8

Melissa Winters

Everything was just crazy for a moment. He is so bipolar, I mean he first is violent & then he is a sweet heart. I know what his crazy side is now. I'm the room down here in the basement. Today after Jason left I took the time to look are the house. It's pretty cool & pretty. I found one room upstairs that aperently no one sleeps in it because is so plain.., But it still has some cloth in the bed. Since Jason hasn't come yet I'm going to go up there.

I'm in the room right now. luckily nobody saw me coming up here. There's this door near one of the walls in the room. I think is just the closet but I need to check anyways. I open the door & there it was.. the most beautiful view of the city i have ever seen. "Wow! Never in my entire life i seen something so Beautiful" I say to my self. Well a little to loud, like in a conversation. "Speak for your self winters" A voice said. Yes of course it had to be him, Jason.

"Oh jason, I didn't know, emm I-I-I, I'll just leave" I say. well I got caught. I open the door ready to leave but his hand caght my wrist. "No stay" he says. I turn around & I lead him lead me to take a sit. "Where were you?" I ask, hoping not to get hit. "Here" he says. He looks at me & smiles. "You mean you been here the whole time?" I ask again.

"Yes, You like the view?" He ask. Changing the subject. "Yes, it's so beautiful" I say. He chuckles. "I think there's something way more beautiful" he says. He licks his lips & stares into my eyes. Now I feel like the sweet side of Jason is coming out, that's totally a turn on. "& what is that?" I ask. "You" he says. I blush but because its dark he can't see it

With one if his hands he touches my check & rubs his thumb lightly & with the other hand he pulls me close to him. "Jason.." I say. Not sure if I'm going to tell him I might get the violent side of him. He nods & makes a sign for me to continue. "I-I-I-I miss them" I say. "Look I know I only been here for like one day & it feels like forever, I'm not trying to be selfish but can't you just be more sweet when your around me?.. You don't have to! But.... When can I ever go see them" I say. Regret as once as all of the words came out. He looks at me disappointed & raises his hand. For a second I thought he was going to hit me but he actually was trying to scare the fly.

"I'm sorry, but you can't see them. My anger issues take control over me & you have seen. I don't want you to be scared of me.. I want you to love me, I can't promise you I will completely change but I can promise I'll try to control my self" he says. I stare at his eyes & with out knowing my lips crash into his. I quickly pull away. "I should of never done that.." I say. He smiles wildly at me. "No it's okay, you have no idea how long I been waiting for that" he says. I laugh at his comment. "You're crazy MCcann, not in a bad way" I say.

Jason MCcann:

"It's alright, I get that a lot" I say. It seems like she's learning how to trust me, like she's getting comfortable around me. "It's getting late I should probably go back down" she says. She gets up but I pull her by the waist closer to me. "Stay with me" I say. She sits back down & smiles. "Jason.. What's it like to be wanted everywhere you go?" She asks. I laugh at that.

"We'll it makes me feel like if everybody wants me alive more than dead" i say. She laughs & so do I. "& now tell me ms.badass, in what kind of 'trouble' have you been in?" I say making the word 'trouble' sound big. "Hajaja.. Once I got in trouble for starting fight which pretty much I believe the other girl started it" she says. I laugh. "Oh wow! That sounds so bad!" I say. She punches me playfully & laughs. "You know that's a big trouble when all you have is cheering & school to survive" she says. "Cheering? You know I use to play football when I was in school" I say.

"Really?" She asks. She looks so interested in it. "Yeah.. But I was forced by my parents & once they emm..." I say. It's hard for me to talk about my parents, all I wanna do is cry about it but I can't show my weak side. She looks at me & smiles. I couldn't smile back, she open up her arms & wrapped them around me, she was making me feel safe.. Instead of me making her feel this way.

"It's okay Jason.. You know I haven't seen my dad since like 5 years ago, & I learn to leave with out him" she says. "It's different..." I say. She looks at me & nods. "Your parents.. They.. Died.." She said. At that moment all I wanted to do was break down & cry, but for some reason I kept it all in. How did she knew? Is she a witch? What the fuck?. "Yeah... They got killed." That's all I could say. "My little sister got killed too, if I ever find those bitches I swear I'll kill them" she said. That made me laugh.

"You're so adorable" I say. She laughs. "Thank you" she says. I can tell she's blushing but because its night I can't really see. She stares into my eyes & I lost my self in hers. Soon I found my self leaning in, for a second I thought she will back out but for my surprise she lean in. She made the first move, she smash her lips against mine. I close my eyes, her hands moved up to my neck & my hands to her waist. Our lips moved in sync, soon she let go. She smiled at me, for another surprise she did not back out or nothing she just stayed there. Her hands still around my neck.

"your a good kisser" she says most like a whisper. I laugh at her comment, "Yeah? I can tell your one too" I say. Way to go Jason!, that was so stupid. She smiles at me & let's her hands go. "It's cold" she say. I pull her close to me to keep her warm. I like how she is learning to trust me, she will soon be mine, only mine.

Literally I thought she was gonna hate me but it looks like she's taking things good. today was the best day ever, got the girl of my dreams to kiss me, not once but twice. & I will keep fighting for her until she learns to love me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not my best chapter but I like the way it came out. Trust me the sweet side of Jason is so amazing <3, anyways ill post another one next week & now I'm off to wait till midnight for hold tight <3
-Mel <3