Chapter 35

Jason McCann:

"I kissed Nick" she said.

My hand running through my hair.

"Stop playing" I said. She didn't respond. "Tell me you're playing" I said. I went towards her & shake her. She started crying. "God damn it" I said. I back away & punched the wall making a whole. She got up & followed me.

"I love you Jason.. " she said. I punch the wall again. Stop lying. Stop lying. Stop lying.

Jason control your self. My fingers curled up against each other. My hand slowly transformed into a fist. Don't do it. don't it. Don't. Do. It.

"No you don't. If you did you would of never kissed him" I said. I felt so mad that even tears come out. She walked towards the bed her back facing me.

"Are you gonna kill me now?" She asks. She turned to me again. I grabbed the glass of water in the drawer near me. I was shaking but I still drank some. It got to a point where I needed to brake something so I threw it across the room. She looked at me in horror.

"Why did you kiss him?" I asked. She looked away. "Melissa look at me & tell me" her eyes met with mine after traveling the room.

"I don't know.." She whispered.

Melissa Winters:

"I don't know.." I said. Jason made another hole in the wall. "Just tell me for gods sake" he yelled. I started crying even more.

Why I said that I kissed Nick? Well I don't want him to get beat up.. I don't know if he will pay me back. Or he'll just scratch that. But since I'm a bitch I will through that in is face every time I want something. & if I die.. Is gonna be in his mind 24/7

"Everything was fine until you came up" I said. He stops & looks at me. Confused, mad. "I was happy until you showed up. You had to kidnap me in order for YOU to be happy" I yelled. He look at me & his eyes were red. He looked at me with a look I'll never forget.

"Stop you don't know what you're saying" he said. "Yes I do" I said. "I would of been happy"

He walks near me. "Don't you dare to say it" he said. Making I seem like he knew what I was gonna say. He had sweat on his forehead running down his face. His red eyes made me feel guilty.

"If I never met you" I said. He looses it. "Fine" he says. "You wanna go home?" He asks. I shake my head. "That's not what I'm saying" I said. He chuckled.

"That's exactly what you're saying" he says. He rubs his hand against his face. "I'll go get the car ready" he says. He opens the door. "No Jason" I said.

"What do you want then?" He snaps. "I wanna be happy" I said. He rolls his eyes. "Aren't you happy with me?" He asked. His voice soften. "I am but-" he cut me off.

"Then get your shit together!" He yelled. He slam the door. He walked towards the window & looked out.

He was breathing fast.

"I wanna be with you" I said. He looks at me. A tear falls of his eye. "Then learn to love me" he says. He then walks out of the door.

I sat down crying my heart out. I deserve all I'm going through. I laid down & closed my eyes. I tried to picture my family happy but all I could see was Jason. Everything that just happen, & all because of Nick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aweee :/

It needed a little drama didn't it? Well you welcome ❤️👌

VOTE !
COMMENT !
FAN !

Juu know 😉