chapter 3

Melissa Winters

That mysterious boy that was in school today is also in the party. He's wearing a black tanktop with white skinny jeans. He's also wearing black true Flight jordans. He's looking good while im just here wearing a sky baby blue dress that's long from the back & shortn from the front.

I can pretty much say I'm looking pretty good so far. not to be selfish but I can say im pretty. I mean come on I'm melissa winters all boys want to be with me while some girls want to be me. some girls might say I'm a bitch but I mean... I girl always has a bitchy side.

Jason MCcann

Melissa was just looking at me!!. I changed my mind about waiting.. I'm taking her today with me. she's looking so cute & hot with that dress. as everybody started to leave amber came up to me. "Hey I been seeing you look at my bitch" she said. her hand flew over pointing at Melissa. her breath smells like alcohol. it's perfect.. if I tell her I'm a MCcann she will probably won't remember me. "Hey you listening" she said snapping at me. a little spit caming from her mouth. I look over to Melissa who is getting ready to leave.

"Oh her...... AYYE HOE ! COME OVER HERE!"amber said. screaming at her. I swear if I hear her calling melissa a hoe I will literally kill amber. Melissa shyly walked towards us. "Bitch !" was the first thing that came from her mouth. she playfully hit amber in the shoulder. "Look he is .... honey whats your name?" amber said. her spit all over the place. I smirked at her. Slowly headed my hand to my glasses, took them off & said: "I'm Jason MCcann".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this one was sucky but the next one will be better ! I promise :).
-Mel