Chapter 13

Jason McCann

"So what you're saying is that they found where we are?" I ask Nick. Yeah me & nick are cool, after all the team would be lost with out him. "Yeah, In here, the blue dots are some of the spots they have" He says. He points to the computer screen. "Some?" I ask. He looks at me. "Yeah" He says. "I mean probably those are all of what they have or they might have more" He says. "So they might have one near us?" I ask.

"No" He says. I look at him confused. "I know it's confusing but thanks to the system Allan & johnathan put together around the house we know who are we close to" He says. He types something down in the computer. "See, In here we know that part of the team is going to L.A, thank God we put that tracker in Tom" He says.

Tom. Trador. Yeah he betrayed us. He decided to switch gang to the Cali kings. (Made up name btw). "Do you think they might attack us?" I ask. He looks at me for a couple of seconds. "Honestly. I don't know" He says. I sighted. "If anything pops out tell me right away" I say. He nods & says "Right away sir". I laugh. The boys in the gang joke around calling me sir & shit. Even Alex calls me that,  & He's the oldest.

I walk towards the stairs. I need to check Melissa. I don't want her to faint again & this time something bad really happens.

I open the door & see her sleeping. she's even beautiful when she sleeps. I lay next to her & wrap my hands around her waist.  she groans. "Five more minutes" She says with sleepy voice. I chuckle. It was 8:37 A.M in the house everyone is up by 9:00 A.M. But I like to wake up early to make sure everyone is fine. I let her go. I get up & decided to switch shirts. since she is sleeping I don't think she'll notice me.

I walk towards the drawer & get a new clean shirt. I stand intront of the mirror & take my shirt off. I admire my abs. Hajaja I'm to hot. I stay like that for like a couple of seconds. "Damn Jason you're hot" I say to my self. "Oh thanks Jason" I reply to my self. "you're so stupid" A female voice says. I got kinda scared & quickly put my shirt on. I look over at Melissa & She was laughing. "Damn I'm so hot" She mimics me. I chuckle. I Walk towards her & say. "shut up, I thought you were sleeping" I say. She giggles. I kiss the top on her nose.

Melissa Winters

I was sleeping. Then I felt a pait of hands go wrapped around my waist. I open my eyes for a couple of seconds & say "Five more minutes". The person next to me laughs quietly. Yup that's Jason.

He was holding me like I would run away or something. I like this position. I get comfortable next to him. Next thing I know he stands up. Nooo come back. I open my eyes just a little to see what hes doing. He goes to the drawer & gets a clean shirt.

"Those abs tho" I whisper to my self. Jason is checking him self out. I dont blame him he's hot. "damn Jason you're hot" He says. "Oh thanks Jason" He says. again. hajaj stupid. I couldn't control myself & I laughed. It seems like he got scared cause he quickly put the other shirt on.

"Damn I'm so hot" I say. he chuckles. "Shut up, I thought you were sleeping" He says. he walks towards me & leans down to kiss the top of my nose. I smile.

"Get up" He says. K Mr. I'm going. "Good morning" I say. I smile at him. He looks away. I sit in the bed & say "K no goodmorning back? " I ask. He smiles. "Not until you get up" he says. I laugh. "Okay I'm going" I say.

"I'll be down stairs be quick tho, we got things to do" He says. I nod my head. He walks out of the room. I walk to the drawer & get some cloths. I got to bathroom & take a quick shower. Well for me it was quick. I put the cloths on.

"Okay I'm ready" I say to my self. "Oh shit.. No makeup" I say. Great now I look ugly.. ewww.

I decided that a clean day should be good. I walk down stairs. "Okay Alex shut up & keep up" Someone says. Alex laughs."Bro please.." He says. That causes the other person to laugh.  "Okayy stop now pay attention" The other person says. I walk down the towards them. They all stop what they are doing & look at me.

After a couple of seconds I said,"Emm.. A picture lasts longer". They all laugh. "Melissa!!" Alex says. Ge gets up to hug me but Jason pulls him back. "Stop" He says. Alex pouts. I smile. "What you guys doing?" I ask. "We are getting ready" Allan says. " For what?" I ask. "New missions" Jackson says. What?. Oh yeah they are a gang & they attack & oh makes sense.

I sit in the couch. They are all busy doing something.  Even Alex. I get bored so I start playing with my fingers.

"Melissa come here" Jason says. He stands up & walks towards some place new, Well to me. "I'm going" I say. I follow him.

We enter into a room with alot of Stuff. Like those giant punching bags that Boxers practice.  It had some weightlifting machine. Running machine. Well it was mostly like a gym. There was a giant curtain dividing the room. Oh shit I lost jason. Who cares. I ma look through here. I walk over the other side of the curtain.

There it was. A big mat, those Giant mats that cheerleaders pactice on to get their: Back-hand-spring, Front-Hand-Spring, cartwheels & all of those flits. My heart was racing fast. I really miss practicing even tho the cheering captain was a bitch, Cheering was my life. Good thing I was wearing sweats & Some sneakers.  Where did I got the sneakers from? Don't know.

I quickly go to the other side of the mat & I try it. Well to check if you can bounce on them. (Yeah.. cheering mats are like bouncy mats It feels like you're jumping in Cloudsss lol) I start off. "Five-six-seven-eight" I count. When I hit the eight. I run. In the middle I do a cartwheel followed by a round off then a back-Hand-spring & stop by a back flip.

It had been a while since I last did this so I couldn't stand straight. I did for a couple of seconds but then I fell to my butt.

"Wow.. That was.. emm. Sexy" I heard someone say. I turn around & look at Jason smirking. "Shut up & help me" I say. he laughs but quickly helps me get up. "Now for what we really came here" He says. I nod. "Look in case something happens I need you to know how to defend yourself" He says. I look at him with a really look. "Don't look at me like that" He says. I laugh. "I know how to defend myself" I say. He chuckles. "Well missy when you get a gun in the top of your head calling someone an asshole won't save you" He says. That really got me thinking.

He taught me how to throw puches. But I kept of failing. "Okay fine! Lets stop with the right, now lets try with the left" He says. I noded. I throw a punch with my left. it sounded hard. Jason looks at me with wide eyes. I just smile innocent "Wait you're lefty?" He asks. I smiled & said "Yeah". He smiles. "Didn't know that" He says. I smirk. "Mr.lover didn't know I was a lefty? Wow.." I say. he chuckles.

"Eww.. don't call me that" He says. I made a cute frown.  "You're so cute" He says. I blush. He pulls me close by the waist. I wrap my hands around his neck. He looks me & whispers."You have been a good girl". I smile. "& Good girls deserve a gift" He says. "Mhh.. I like where this is going" I say. He chuckles. he then lean down & Kissed me. I automatically kiss back. We pull away. "So where my gift at?" I ask. He sights. "I'm joking" I giggled. He then kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYYYE!! Well there helloo :) I promised I one day will update Twice & Here it is!

Well this chapter included Missons & flips &  kisses & Laughs & etc.. lmfaoo well is it good? Now if you're not a lefty, (Which I bet most of you aren't) Lets just pretend that you're one? Yes? Yes? no okay :(. Well later on you're gonna see when & Why the flits Melissa did are gonna come handy in the story.

Vote & Comment!! :) ♥♥

well byyeeeee beautiful people! <3.

               - Mel :)