Chapter 32

Jason McCann:

He moved closer towards us. I pull Melissa by the hand towards me. "ouch it hurts" she said. I let her hand go. "stay over there bastard" I said. Alex glared at me.

I walk towards Alex. "did you invite him? why would you fucking do this?" I said. I was getting closer but Allan & Nick were pulling me back. I pushed them away from me.

Melissa walks towards me. "come on" she says. she grabs me by the hand taking me to the kitchen. "what's going on?" she asks. I looked away. "I hate that son of a bitch! & Alex knows that" I said. she narrow her eyebrows. "what he do to you? he looks nice" she says. I got closer to her.

"don't dare to call him nice ever again" I said. She looked afraid. That look remind me of the same look she use to give me back then. every time I tried to hit her she would give me that look. "babe don't look at me like that" I said. I looked away. "I cant just smiled" she said. "look I'm sorry, I just cant tell you what happen between me & him. not right now" I said. she nodded her head.

"okay Jason" she said. "kiss?" I asked. she giggled. Wrapped her hands around my torso & kissed me.

"Let's go back" She says. I whined but she eventually won.

we were sitting in the couch, talking about his 'adventures'

I was getting really bothered with him here. Melissa looked really entertain & I seen that He looked over to her. His name is Ryan, He is a back starber.
He as well with Tom left the group to something else. Although Ryan didn't move groups to brings us down it still seem like it.

I went up to Our room & just layer in bed. Then I suddenly closed my eyes. But I couldn't having that trader here made me feel so unsafe. I closed the door & lock it. I pull out a box from under neath the bed.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. This box belong to my mom. But after she died it passed down to my hands. She told me not to open it until I marry the person of my life but I been dying to know what's inside.

I took the dust from it. As I was opening it the door opened. "whats wrong?" A sweet voice asked. I quickly put the box under the bed. I turned around & smile. "Nothing" I say. She smiles back.

She gets closer to me & I soon was pulling her by the waist. She closed her eyes resting her head against my chin. I took a deep breath. She smelled like a men's cologne.

"Who hugged you?" I ask. Her head snaps to face me. "No one" she replies. I let her go. "Don't lie to me" I said. She turns around. "Ryan" she whispered. My hands ran in frustration into my hair. "I need a minute alone" I said. She whines. "Can we just talk?" She asks. I faced towards the window. "Not now" I said. Her sifts hands on my shoulder now.

"Why not?" She asks. I softly pushed her off me. She looked offended. "Jason.." She says. "Please don't make me yell at you.." I said. She narrow her eyes. "Why would you-" I cut her off. "GOSH MELISSA WHEN I SAY LATER I MEAN IT. PLEASE JUST GO OUT" I said. My hands pointing towards the door. She blinked fast trying to hide the tears. "Fine.." She said.

I feel like an asshole right now. But she knows better
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awweee :/

We are gonna start to see more arguments as the story goes 👌👌

Well next chapter will get kinda hot.. Lol but bad hot.

YAY UPDATE !! 😘

Nowww comment & Voteee :)