Chapter 31

Melissa winters:

After last night happen Jason hasn't stop smiling at me. We are here eating breakfast. I was sitting next to Nick & Jonathan. They were all making dirty jokes. Everytime Jason would look over at me I felt like I was blushing badly.

Breakfast was done & we were all in the living room. Jason Sat next to me. He had one of his hands around my waist. I was relying on him.

"So what's new? what were y'all doing last night?" Allan asks. I blushed. "You know cuddling,  Since I actually have a girlfriend" Jason says. I hit him in the arm. "Be nice" I say. We all laughed.

"I got my eye on someone tho" Allan says. "Tell me not, Kylie & Mary be looking hot" Jonathan says. "but damn those bitches are hard to get" Nick says. We laughed. "any good ones McCann?" Alex asks. I turn to see Jason. "Nah, I have my eye on one girl only" He says. I look away. "I have her next to me so there's no need to move a finger" He says. Nick Wiggles his eyebrows at me. I giggled.

The Tv was on & I was looking at it. I soon became interested in what ever we was watching that I forgot I was with the boys.  "MELISSA TO EARTH" Alex yells. "huh?" I ask. they all laughed.

"Why is she so distracted" Nick asks. Jason chuckles. "I wonder why?" Allan says smirking. "SHHHH! I GOTTA KNOW WHO KILLED HER!" I yelled. they all laughed. "The guy with the blue shirt killed her" Jonathan says. "OMGGG! SPOILER! SHIT" I yell. "hey you asked" Allan says. I glare at him. He then looks away.

"I'm gonna take a nap, I had a rough night" I say. the boys make noises. "I wonder why?" Allan says. "Shut the fuck up" I said. they all laughed. I got up & Kissed Jason.  I could feel Nick eyes burning on my back. They were all awwe-ing.

"I love you" He whispers.  I smiled & peck his lips once again. I then went upstairs.

I really need breath some air. I go out & I see the same beautiful View I saw the first time. I remembered how I first kissed Jason & How magical it felt.

I got so distracted with the View that I forgot We were on open field. I had thought of it, I mean just jump & run home but i know that will kill Jason.

Someone wraps their arms around my waist. It was Jason. "What's wrong babygirl?" He asked me. He rested his chin on my shoulder. "I just needed fresh air" I said. He believed me.

"I missed you" He said. I put my hands over his. "You have told me" I said. he sights. "didn't you?" he asks. "of course I did, McCann" I said. he chuckles.

"Melissa, When you kissed Carter did it felt good?" He asked. I look down. "No it was disgusting, He's a bad kisser" I said. He chuckled.

"He said you were good" He said. I gigled. "Hey when you have someone Amazing to practice with, you can't judge" I say. We both started giggling.

He turns me around & Pulls me tighter.

"I'm sorry about last night" I said. He smiled. "Its okay" He says. "Plus you have a really great body" He says. I blushed & look down. "Don't be shy" He said. With his index finger he softly lift my chin up. "I love you so much" He said. "I love you too Jason" I said. he smiled widly & Kissed me. I still feel the same butterflies I felt before. It just amazing.

Jason McCann :

"Come lets go down" I said. she followed me. I opened the door & walked out. I called out the boys. "down here Jason" Alex nervously says. "I'll get some water" Melissa says. she walked away but I pull her back. "Hold up" I say. I grabbed her hand & pull her with me.

"Shh they are coming" Allan said. I smiled. she looked over at me. "What's this about? who's she?" She asked. I grabbed her face & peck her lips. "Close your eyes & don't peek" I said. she was confused but obeyed.

I grab her by the waist from behind. she giggled the while we were walking. "Jason whats this about?" she asks. "shh" I say.

When we got to the living room they boys were their. "one- two " I mouthed. "three" I whispered. I uncovered her & she jumped in surprise. "OMG! JASON WHAT THE HELL?" she said throwing her self to me.

While she was up there, The boys & I took the time to make something for her. we made like a welcome back party with the gang. "what you don't like it?" I asked. she smiled. "no" she said. I frowned. "I love it!" she exclaimed.

"Jason" A male voice said. we both look over. "so nice to see you brother" said. My eyes widen. "how the hell did he get in here?" I ask almost yelling. "Jason let me explain" Alex said trying to calm me down. "whats going on?" Melissa asks. I look over at him, he was smirking.

Gosh. if I didn't kill him before I'll kill him now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AYYYEEE!! Who's that new guy?  OMGGG! ;O babes I'm telling you, I'm giving this story alittle twist. it's about to go down :)

Maddddddd late but I updated right? lml I'M BACK!!

I'll try & post later but no promises..

anyways Vote & Comment ♥♥

"Expect the unexpected"