Prologue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on editing (grammar, spelling and adding more to the story) this story in the near future. Feel free to read now if you would like or check out some of my other stories until I have edited this one. If you do decide to read now, feel free to leave suggestions about what should be changed or added to make the story better! Thanks so much for checking out my writing and leave a comment wherever! ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are moments in life where everything stands still. It stands still if only for a moment, hoping that you'll take a picture in your mind and remember it always. Memories are what keep him alive. Memories of her are what keep him looking forward to another day. Her name is Ever. She made him realize how important memories are with every picture she would take and every memory she would put on paper. He just never realized how easily memories could be lost forever.

Emily has been living with her parents in Tallahassee, Florida for the past year and she has learned to adapt to living a life without memories before the age of sixteen. Sometimes it's hard not knowing what her life was like or who she was before she lost all of her memories and sometimes she wonders if who she is today is even close to the person she was before. But at the moment she doesn't have time to ponder what was or what could have been because right now she is facing another change...she's moving. It's her senior year of high school and for some reason her parents consider that; "the perfect time to move on and experience new things". She wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea of leaving everything behind and starting over again but she trusts that her parents have her best interest at heart and it's not like she's really leaving anything behind. 

This was never really home to begin with...it was just somewhere she ended up.