Chapter Eleven~Sirberous Clade

No. I can't be. Werewoves go in heat instead of having periods since I'm wolfless I don't go in heat and since I'm not really human I don't have periods.

"What makes you think that?" Jagger asks.

"Casey does. My birthday is the full moon." I say.

"What?" Casey says.

"I haven't seen you and Chandler much and it made me think some." I say and her cheeks turn red.

"But how?" Jagger snaps making everyone even Ares jump.

"I don't know." I say and a boy walks in and Srick growls at him when he smiles at me. My dad stands in the doorway with a frown on his face and then he storms out.

"I don't know." I whisper and stand up. I walk out of the house and run into someone knocking me on my butt.

"Goodness Erin." Raven says. Yes Raven as in Ares' grandmother. I look up and see Ares' grandfather and dad.

"Erin!" Ares shouts as he walks out the door and stops when he sees his family.

"Alpha Lugh." I say as he helps me up.

"You've grown." He says. For a man in his late seventies he looks good.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"Erin go back in the house." Ares says.

"Why?" I snap.

"You know why so go." He says and I stand there.

"We have guess." I say and he picks me up briedal style.

"Your dad would kill me if something happened." Ares says and we go in the house. He lays me on my bed and I huff.

"This," he starts and points to my body,"is why you had a fever and wanted Stark. You needed the male attention." He says and walks to my door.

"And?" I ask.

"You didn't get it." He says and shuts my door

~3 hours later~

I'm hot. Really hot. I take my clothes off and go to my closet. I put on a white tank top and black cotton shorts. I lay on my bed and then stand back up and go to the hall. I turn the AC from 72 to 63 and go back to my bedroom.

I turn on my t.v and the movie Batman & Robin. I lay down and stare at my ceiling. Ares is right. I've spent the last few days surrounded by boys and in heat. I need male attention. I groan and the AC isn't helping any.

I feel like crap and I'm sweaty and I'm sure Ares made everyone leave. I smell so much like Stark because we made out in a janitor's closet. So romantic. Hint the sarcasm.

"Erin why is the AC on 63?" My mom asks and walks in. I'm having pain in my stomach and whine.

"It's hot." I whine amd she looks at me."And I hurt." I say.

"Erin." Mom says.

"Mooooommmm!" I whine.

"Erin,I don't know." She says and feels my head. She walks out and comes back and sticks a thermometer in my mouth.

"Oh no." She says and pulls it out.

"What?" I ask.

"Phil!" Mom shouts.

"Mom?" I ask and sit up.

"Your body is getting too hot for a human." She says.

"Dad isn't home." I say.

"Ares! Casey! Anyone!" My mom shouts and Stark pops his head out of his room.

"Hey." He says.

"Go throw ice in the tub." She says and he walks out. I curl up because the pain hurts as he leaves. It's so hot.

"Mooommm." I say and she rubs my back.

"Your human body will over heat." She says.

"It's pretty full." Stark says.

"Go get Phil." She says and picks me up as he runs off. She puts me in the tub,my clothes still on. It doesn't help at all.

"Yes my love?" My dad asks.

"She's over heating." Mom says and I feel her move ice on top of me.

"What?" Dad asks.

"She's getting too hot." She says.

"Ares left. Said it's too strong and he'll be back soon." Dad whispers.

I feel the ice melting on my skin,which is still not helping me at all. I hear someone stomp in and I can feel the authority radiating from who ever it is. "Sirberous." My mom says. Wait who?

"Erin this is Sirberous Clade,he is our connection in New York." She says and I just lay there.

"This is Erin?" I hear the man ask.

"Yes." Dad says.

"Erin he is the leader of the Clade pack.. The Wolver pack is no longer the best it's his." Mom says. Wait what does she mean.

"I'm hear to claim my son." He says and I turn to look at him. He has black hair and blue eyes. One of them have a brown spot beside the pupil. No.

"Son?" Dad asks.

"My son was put in adoption to hide his identity." He say.

"Who is it?" Mom asks. Sirberous smile and I start to freak.No! No it can't be him.

"I think Erin knows." He says just like his son would.

"Who?" Dad asks worried. Probably thinking Srick.

"Jagger." I whisper.