Chapter Nineteen~ Alpha Erin

I grab the black knife out of my nightstand and jump on Stark and stab him with it."Ahhh!" Stark screams as I drag the knife down his chest.

"Erin stop!" Dad shouts as Stark screams. I'm pull back and Stark's back arches off the ground and he screams. He is bleeding and I see everything happening. I see a red and black shadow come out of Stark and takes a soild form as Cooper.

"What gave it away?" Cooper asks smiling.

"I was with William and I meet him before and so have you." I say.

"He was talking to you wasn't he?" He asks.

"Yes." I say and he laughs.

"You're good."He says and disappears.

"I am not bipolar Erin." Stark says and sits up. His cut was pretty deep but healing.

"That will leave a scar." Dad says as he looks at the knife marks.

"I'm fine,you need to go so things will be ready tonight." Stark says and stands up.

"Okay." Dad says and once he leaves I elbow Stark in the gut.

"Ugh." He says as he lays on my bed beside Jagger.

"S'up man." Jagger says.

"Almost died." Stark says.

"Great." Jagger says and I lay across both of their stomachs. My head is on Jagger's while my back is on Stark.

"So what are you going to do?" I ask Stark and polk his cheek.

"Surprises." He says.

'Erin rouges!'

Casey mind links. I jump up and go to my window and jump out and shift. I run to Casey and rip the throat out of a rouge. Blood goes everywhere and then I see another one and go for its belly and tear its stomach out with my teeth and crush his heart. I lean back and let out a howl. I snap at another one and we tumble down a hill snapping at each other.

I feel it scratch me across my face. I crush his air pipes with my teeth and sprint back up the heel. I see Jagger and Stark fighting beside each other with much force. I take out another wolf while Stark was not paying attention.

When the fight ends their is body parts,organs and blood everywhere. It's very bloody and gross. We run back to the house and everyone smiles at me and that's when it hits me. I shift back and look at my father who wasn't there.

"That was my hunt wasn't it?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes it was and you won it with no losses." He says and I toss my hair over my shoulder.

"I did?" I ask.

"I Phil Black am honored to pass my leadership down to my only birthchild,my daughter the Female Alpha Erin Black. Do you accept your fate of leadership,and pack work?" He asks. I imagined this day. I just didn't think I would be in a neon green shirt and blackboy cut underwear.

"I do." I say.

"You are now Alpha Erin,and I'm no longer Alpha Phil." He says and cuts both of our hands and presses them together.

"This is our new beginning!" Dad shouts.

"Alpha Erin!" Everyone shouts and I feel the power pass from my dad to me. He releases my hand and it closes.

I'm Alpha. I'm Alpha female. I have control of the pack and the land.

~That night~

We are celebrating my offical rank with a party. I'm changed into shorts and a blue tank top. I have to do a dance with the official other Alpha's my age which is William,and Wyatt. Appearntly Wyatt was Alpha when they first came but didn't want to ruin my birthday. Right now I'm with William dancing. When the somg ends Wyatt comes up to me and leads us into an agonizingly slow song.

"I know what you did to Stark." He says.

"I stab him yes." I say amd he looms at me.

"And you marked him and he also Alpha bite you." He says.

"How did-"

"The way he looks at you. His eyes are filled with lust and command." He says and spins me.

"Sure." I say and he dips me.

"He does. Don't deny it."He says.

"Fine okay. I marked Stark but it was an accident. I don't even remember it!" I say and he smiles.

"I know."He says and pulls me closer to him.

"Okay then w-"

"He is your ultimate weakness right now and Cooper knows it." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"Cooper will use it against you." He says as the song ends.

"How do you-"

"I read his mind." Wyatt says and walks off.