Chapter Twenty-one~A heart? So romantic.

I wake up in the Cove cold. I sit up and rub my neck and streach. I stand up start to walk back. I must have blacked out after a while. I shift and run back home and my bones pop from being cramped up while I slept.

I walk in the house and hear laughter. I sit down and make me a plate and Stark looks wore out and he has dark circles under his eyes. "Hey Erin you got a present at the door this morning." Mom says.

"Okay." I say.

"Open it." She says and puts a box in black and white wrapping in front of me.

"Let me eat." I say and continue on my food.

"When does she move out?" Srick asks.

"Once she finds her mate." Dad grunts and Stark makes a weird noise.

"If ever." I hear a girl from Jagger's pack say.

"You're suck a jealous whore." Jagger says and she runs out.

"I think I will go read some papers." I say and grab the box. I go to my office and set the box to the side.

"Knock knock Alpha." Jagger says.

"What do you want?" I ask angered.

"To bother you." He says and sits in a chair.

"Why?" I snap.

"You're wound up." He says and playfully hits my shoulder.

"Just stressed." I say.

"Then see who gave you that." He says and puts the gift back on the table.

"You know don't you?" I ask.

"No clue babe." He says.

"Don't call me that." I say and open it.

I pull out a sketch book and my silver knife. I open the sketch book and it's filled with drawings of me from the time I was eleven to now. The last one never happened though. There is me in a white dress at an alter with a boy in a tux. A wedding.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Something that will never happen." I say and close it. I read a few pages and sign them. I gather the knife and book and go to my room. I put the knife up and put the sketches up with them.

"I thought you would throw it away." Cooper says. He is sitting on my bed.

"They were nicely drawn." I say.

"I've been working on them for a long time." He says.

"I can tell." I say.

"Your somewhat of a thanks is accepted." He says and I lean on my door with a laugh.

"No such thing was given." I say.

"Worth a try." He says.

"You aren't worth anything." I say.

"Erin." He says.

"Cooper."

"I love you."

"I hate you." I snap back.

"We were made for each other,"he says.

"And your family almost killed me." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"I killed my family!" He shouts.

"I dought it. You're such a daddy's boy!" I shout.

"My father is dead and I killed him!" He shouts.

"Sure you did." I say.

"I really did." He says and pulls a box out of his pocket and tosses it to me.