Chapter 5~Listen pup

"Look she doesn't have a sent why is that?" Stark asks Ares. I just got out of the shower and now I'm listening to them talk.

"She doesn't have a wolf and our wolves are our sent and I'm glad she doesn't because if she gets in trouble the won't know she is a werewolf." Ares says.

"You like her don't you? I seen the way you and her kissed in class." Stark says.

"I don't like her and yes we kiss and the happens if she drinks and she doesn't.....Anymore." Ares says.

"Then why did you go all Alkemore on JT?"

"It's a long story."

"Uh hu." Stark says sarcastically.

"Listen pup and I'm only gunna tell you once if you hurt her in anyway I will show my bad side. I heard what you can do and if you are going to mess with her because she isn't normal I will rip you limb from limb are we clear?" Ares says.

"Crystal." Stark spits and I open my door.

"S'up dudes." I say and grab my socks.

"Nothing much." Ares says and throws me my boots.

"Are you sure you want to come Stark because we are really hiking." I say and he nods his head yes.

"Wouldn't miss it." He says and I lace up my boot.

"Is your dad gunna let you out like that?" Ares asks. I'm wearing brown shorts and a white t-shirt with my brown-tan hiking boots.

"Yeah." I say and Casey walks in.

"I would love it if you would call your third back." Casey tells Stark as Logan walks in.

"Logan what are you doing?" Stark asks.

"Studies. The girls here seem to wear short clothes and flirt a lot. This one here shows high annoyance to the other females of the packs." Logan says and Casey turns red.

"They are just jealous." I say and Logan frowns.

"I thought females were calm when males were jealous and over protective." Logan says and I laugh.

"Your pack has a lot to learn." I say and Casey starts to braid my hair.

"And you fix each others hair? Stark we are in a whole new world!" Logan says and Ares laughs now.

"You have no idea. Wait until spin the bottle and truth or dare your poor minds will explode." Ares says and Logan's face turns to shock.

"His mind will melt." I say and Casey laughs.

"Why is your pack so,so,so ugh innocent?" I ask and Stark smiles.

"My mother was and still is a bit more wild but my dad is tame and like for the boys to be protective,jealous and gentlemen while the females are nice,lady-like,gentle,and more of the female mushy stuff." Stark says and his jaw clenches.

"Well here my mom is who runs the pups and that stuff while my dad just does the fighting stuff. Mom wants the girls to show off and 'please' boys with a look and the boys to be expressed. She likes all of us to be flirty." I say and Ares laughs.

"More than flirty." He says and nods his head.

"Oh we are like complete opposite." Chandler says walking in.

"I'm done and you need a hair cut." She says.

"Don't worry she'll get a hair cut soon." Chandler says and leaves.

"Who was that?" She asks.

"Chandler my Beta." Stark says and Casey goes still.

Er---I-----H----Mat---