Chapter 7~I made a deal Stark,and that deal is done

Why did the stupid bottle land on me? Why me?Ares looks at me clearly worried. Stark is just sitting there staring at me and everyone is watching. Anyone but him.

I don't want to kiss him because it's Stark and that would make things more awkward than if I kissed Srick. Talking of Srick where is he?!Why isn't anyone talking?

Stark looks sick so I must look sick. One of his eyes are gold so he is mind linking commanding but with who? We sit here for what seems like for ever and I stand up and brush the dirt off my clothes and he does the same and walks over to me. This is normal,completely normal just two friends playing a game.

He is currently standing in front of me while I am calming myself down. It's okay,just a game. He knows it's just a game. He looks uncertain of what to do. Oh yeah he has never kissed a person before.

I have to pull him down some and I lean up fir him."You are a little tall still." I whisper and he smiles a little bit.

I lean into him and our lips meet and he takes control. I pull him down until I'm flat footed and he follows the pull. Oh yeah there are other people here. I pull away and sit back down and Casey smiles at me.

"So-"

"Shut up." I mutter and her smile gets bigger.

"I think you might not be getting a haircut." Ares whispers.

"Is it time?" I ask and Ares nods his head.

"Listen!" Ares yells and I stand up.

"Okay so we have a tradition here where the new Alphas which are Jagger Grey and Stark White will have to go down to the lake just the three of us." I say and take off my shirt to show my bathing suit top. I know people are trying not to look at the scars.

"And do what?" Jagger asks.

"Swim." I say and take off my shoes and shorts. My bathing suit is a two piece that is purple like the tank top.

"We don't have any-"

"Follow me dear Alpha males." I say and walk backwards on the path to the lake.

"What do we do?" Stark asks getting it.

"Anything it's just us three." I say and the other holler.

"Erin w-"

"Jagger,Stark trust me it'll be f-u-n,fun." I say cutting off Jagger.

"We don't have any swimming trunks." Jagger says and I stop now at the lake. No one can see us but I know they are there.

I stand in front of the two boys with a smile on my face. "Erin we can't swim. We didn't bring any extra clothes." Stark says. Jagger or Stark? Jagger first.

"So." I say and tug on Jagger's shirt and pull it up. He pulls it off and I flick the top of his pants and he takes them off.

"Go swim see." I say and smile.

"Erin." Jagger says.

"Swim." I say and he walks out in the water and swims around.

"I'm not going in." Stark says and crosses his arms. I thought Jagger would be this guy.

"Stark please." I say and put my hands under his shirt and on his skin.

"No." He says and I frown. I rub my hands up his chest and then back down and pull the shirt up.

"Please." I beg and he takes off the shirt and hands it too me.

"This is yours." He says and drops it. Why is he being so stubborn? I look into his eyes and undo his belt and pull it off.