Chapter Twenty~Cooper.

I am in my bed sitting cross legged. Three days straight without sleep and I can't tell. I haven't ate or anything,I can't sleep and I tried to eat but it came back up. It's three in the morning and I'm wide awake.

"Crap Erin you scarred the living crap out of me." Stark says as he puts a hand over his fastly beating heart.

"Sorry?" I say and don't move.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes. I think I'm going to go look at some papers." I say and get up. I start to open the door but a hand pushes it back.

"You haven't seemed right lately." Stark says.

"Okay." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Erin." He says and steps closer to me.

"It wasn't your fault." I say and put my hands up pressing them firmly on his chest.

"I don't remember much but I feel empty,Erin I am really sorry." He says.

"Stark it wasn't your fault. Cooper isn't just a normal vampire." I say and our eyes lock.

"What do you mean?"

"He is part witch. His mother was a witch when she had him and stuff like that and crap." I explain. I never told anyone but Stark looks mad at himself.

"He is part witch? Why didn't you tell an-"

"It was my business. I have drunk the blood of two Alphas and it has gotten me nowhere but a vampire has drunk mine and it ruined my life and his." I say and walk out of the room.

"Wait he drunk your blood?" Stark asks. I slide my shirt down and show him the marks.

"People try to avoid looking at them." I say and walk into the office. I sit in my chair and start to read over papers.

"Why does he want you?" Stark asks.

"He is hooked on my blood. Like a human on drugs." I explain.

"I highly dought it's just because he is addicted on your blood." He says and I sigh.

"You're right." I whisper.

"Then tell me." He says and sits in a chair in front of me.

"I can't. Not even Ares knows." I say and sign a paper.

"You know I won't tell." He says.

"Do you know how I met Cooper?" I ask.

"His dad kidnapped you." He says.

"No,I met him at the library when I was eleven. He wasn't a lot like a vampire then. He was almost human,or witch." I say.

"So you knew him before?" He asks.

"Yes. I knew him as the witch not the vampire." I say and scan over papers.

"He isn't th-"

"No the pack witch is not Cooper." I say.

"Then when did you know he was a vampire?" He asks.

"When I found out he was m-" I stop myself from saying it. My heart picks up at the thoughts.

'That was too close!!'

Era snaps.

"When you found out when he was what?" Stark asks.

"Taking blood from the blood banks." I lie.

"Oh." He says.

'Siraton knows you're lying.'

Era says.

"Anyways he wasn't very bad it was just his father." I say and start to click a pen over and over.

"And now he is just obsessed?" Stark states.

"No he is just over protec-Crap Era you've gotta stop that!" I say and Stark chuckles.

"Siraton is the same way. Example is the closet." He says.

"Ugh." I say and hit my head on the desk.

"Why can Era trust me but you can't?" He asks.

"It's not you she trusts it's more like Siraton." I say.

"I wonder why?" He says and leans back.

"No clue." I say and sign another paper.

"I still need to make it up to you." He says and points to my shoulder.

"Well I did worse to you." I say and he laughs.

"Oh Erin I wouldn't mind if it were the other way around. If you think about it I could make you do anything I wanted." He says.

"But you won't. Stark and Siraton are different. Stark follows rules while Siraton will pull you in a closet." I say and he laughs.

"Anyways back to Cooper."Stark says.

"I'm not going to tell you." I say.

"Please Erin. I could help you." He says and I laugh coldly.

"You can't help me! No one can because the ties Cooper and I have are stronger than the ones with Ares. It's hard for me to hate him but it's not hard for me to fear him." I snap.

"Why can't I help! I want to help Erin but I can't if you won't let me." He shouts.

"You're so stupid Stark if it were Jagger or Wyatt in here right now they would know what I'm not telling anyone." I say.

"Well I'm not and I don't care but it doesn't mean I don't care for you." He says.

"No you don't it's just that I marked you." I say.

"Why do you keep insisting that no one can feel for you? Why can't anyone love you?" He shouts.

"Because my mate is a monster!" I scream and slam my hands on the desk. He looks at me in shock.

"What?" He asks.

"Cooper is my mate." I repeat and sink back down in my chair.

"Cc-cc-cooper is your mmm-mm-mma-mmate?" Stark stutter.

"Yes." I whisper.

'Way to go.'

Era says.

"Wh-hwha-how?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say and look away from him.

"So what is wrong with it?" He asks.

"I want to hate him. I hate his parents and they hate me. They want me dead but Cooper doesn't so you should be good." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I marked you. He can't hurt you." I say slowly.

"Oh. So he will always know where you are then." He says.

"And neither of us are able to reject each other,even though Cooper doesn't want to." I say.

"Then you two must really be ment for each other." He says.

"But I don't want to be." I say and sigh a paper.

"Then don't." He says.

"You don't understand do you? Your mate is what make you whole. They give you a high feeling when you touch. Your mates smell will be the best thing ever." I say.

"That all?" He asks.

"They are supposed to be the light of your life. The moon to light your way in the darkest of nights. The one thing that keeps you alive and if they die you want death to be brought to you so you can meet again in another life." I say with my voice breaking.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"But I can't have any of that." I say and walk out of the room. I walk down the stairs and out the door anf come face to well almost face with Cooper.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. I walk through his illusion and shift. I am running to get away from my deadly thoughts. Me admitting that to Stark has made it even more true. I don't want it to be true...I think.