Chapter Twenty-four~ What just happened?

"Girls can always use looks as a weapon!" I say and Jagger rolls his eyes.

"No they can't." He says. Jagger and I are teaching the teens hand to hand combat. I step up to Jagger and put my hands on his chest.

"Yes." I say and he frowns.

"Erin." He says and I lean up to kiss him but stop half an inch to his mouth. I put my foot behind him abd push him down falling on him. I raise my fist and act like I'm hitting him.

"See!" I say and he pulls me down and kisses me.

"Bad girl." He says and I hear whistles.

"Everyone know the Alpha always wins." I say and he groans.

"You're lucky I-"

"Erin!" I hear my mom shouts.

"Run around the area." Jagger says and we walk to the house.

"Black or blue?" Mom asks.

"Black?" I say and she writes it down.

"Okay okay. Chocolate or strawberry?" She asks.

"Chocolate." Jagger says and pulls me in a backwards hug.

"Erin likes chocolate." I hear Cooper says and I freeze.

"Who are you?" Mom asks.

"Cooper. Erin's real mate." He says and mom looks at me.

"What? Jagger is her mate." Mom says.

"No Mrs.Black I am. She is just worried people won't like me because you see I'm half vampire and half witch." He says.

"Erin?" Mom asks and glances at him.

"Mom please." I say and she looks worried.

"Erin please." Cooper says.

"No Cooper I can't trust you." I say and look at my mom.

"Erin is he telling the truth? Is that boy your mate?" Mom asks and I look at the floor.

"Yes." I whisper and she throws something.

"Erin go over there and apologize to that boy! Phil!" Mom shouts and I just stand there."Erin go hug him and apologize." Mom commands. I slowly walk over to Cooper and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and I move more in his arms.

"I'm sorry." I say. I don't want to move but I have too. Two weeks. Me and Jagger have been "mates".

"It's okay." He whispers and I hear people walk in.

"What is it?" Dad asks abd I don't move.

"It seems like there has been a mistake. It seems like Jagger and Erins past gave them unsure feelings and that boy Cooper is her real mate after all." Mom says and I hear people gasp. I feel my eyes sting with unshead tears and Cooper holds me.

"Erin I love you I really do. My father told me that was how we expressed love but I learned when you were taken that it isn't. Please forgive me." He begs.

"I don't know Cooper." I say and he sighs.

"I love you." He says.

"So Cooper what covern are you in?" My dad asks.

"My own. After I killed my father I got it." Cooper says.

"Killed him? Dear lord why?" Mom asks.

"He was the man-"

"It's not important." Stark says and I mouth a thank you to him.

"It is-"

"He tri-"

"His dad was a very bad person and whatnot." I say and look at the floor.

"Then bring them here!" Mom shouts.

"I also have a few werewolves in my covern." He says and dad shrugs.

"That's fine!" Dad says and Cooper wraps his arms around my hips. I hate him but love him. I should forgive him but I can't for some reason.

"Welcome to the family!" Srick shouts and high fives him. What just happened? My parents are fine with him.

"Thanks. I'm sorry I haven't been around more but I really upset Erin one day." He says.

"How?" Dad asks.

"I would rather not talk about it." He says and smiles."I'm going to make it up to you." He whispers in my ear.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Cooper." I say anf he kisses my neck.

"Who says I'm not?" He asks and Jagger gives me a thumbs up.

"You gain trust." I say and he sighs.

"I want it so bad I killed my parents." He says.

Erin he really did kill his father for us. You should be a little more grateful or give me control of your body.

Era says and I shrug.

"Take it." I whisper and gasp for air.