Chapter Seventeen~Do it

I told Jagger everything I remembered. From the time he left up until today. He listened and asked questions but he never once chewed me out about Stark. Area really dis find his Alkemore mate. She has long black hair,light brown eyes,six foot two,and the Beta's sister. Her name is Athena.

The Greeks got their names for their Gods from the Alkemore and so did the Romans. I'm laying on my bed with Jagger and we are joking around.

"Tomorrow you're an Alpha." He says and I pick at my nails.

"And I don't have a mate unless you count Stark but I wouldn't...." I say.

"They might say it's him or whatnot since he can basically tell you what to do." Jagger says and the tip of my left pinky and his right touches.

"Jag,why do I feel like this?" I ask him and his pinky is over mine.

"Both of the bites I guess." He says.

"You guess?" I ask him with a laugh and he laces our fingers. I act like I don't notice but I do.

"I'm not an expert on Alpha Bites or the 'Love Mark'." He says.

'Oh my gog! Is he really holding our hand?'

Era asks and I am slightly annoyed at her.

"But you'll be okay." He says.

"How do you know? What if Cooper finds out about Stark? He could hurt me by him or the other way around! The Mark shouldn't be this strong but it is..It's like we've mated." I say the last part carefully and I hear a growl in Jagger's chest.

"Why?" He asks harshly.

"I don't know. It's just tha-"

"I got it." He says.

"What?" I ask.

"You miss him."Jagger says.

'More like I miss him. We marked him as ours so make him ours. Stark White is cl-'

"Era shut up." I say.

'We miss him.'

She adds.

" He's only been gone for-"

'Twenty hours!'

"Wait we stayed up all night talking?" I ask Jagger.

"I was distracting you." He says.

"Try better." I say. Our hands are still together.

"Like?" He asks.

'No! No it's not Mick and Jagger! We marked Siraton and Stark!'

Era screams.

"I don't know." I say and he smiles.

'I want Siraton! He might not be my mate but I marked him as mine!'

Era screams.

"What about this?" He asks and leans over to me and kisses me.

'Erin get away from him! Siraton! Siraton! Siraton and Stark are ours until we find our mate and so that means quit kissing Jagger!'

Era says. She's calling for Siraton,why? I don't know.

I pull Jagger closer by pulling on his hair. We move in synce but a little sloppy.

'Siraton help!'

Era screams. Geez she needs to shut up. Jagger move to where ge has a leg on each side of my body but isn't crushing me with his weight.