Chapter 8~ I don't think we are anymore

"Noo!" I scream and kick and thrash around. Fear is thick in my voice.

"Erin wake up please." Stark says and then my hand hits something. "Owww. You just hit me. Erin wake up it's just a dream I've g-"

"Get away." I say and then fall off my bed. Oh this isn't a dream.

"Are you okay?" Stark asks and I start to shake. Why is it so warm?

"No." I say and he picks me up and sits us on my bed. He scoots back to the wall and I am laying back on him in between his legs and he has his hands over mine.

"It was just a dream." He says to calm me down.

"It wasn't." I say and shake my head.

"It was a nightmare of something in the past but now you are here with me perfectly safe." He says and rubs my arm.

"No." I say and shake my head again.

"Erin you are safe I've got you. You're okay." He says and my door opens and Ares walks in.

"The door was locked." Stark says and I'm still shaking.

"I can pick a lock." He says clearly offended and crosses his arms over his chest. I don't move at all but Ares sits on the bed.

"You feel in the floor." He says.

"How-"

"You forget." He says and points to his arm.

"Whatever." I mutter and turn my head away from him.

"What's wrong?" Ares asks and I don't move. What is wrong?

"I need to I don't know." I say and shake my head and move more in Stark's arms.

"Erin you okay?" Stark asks with worry clearly in his voice. Ares moves to me and puts a hand on my head.

"You don't have a fever." Ares says.

"Don't move." I tell Stark as I close my eyes.

"Ares what is she doing?"He asks.

"No clue." Ares says.

"Sleep with me." I say and pull the blankets over me and him.

"Ares?" Stark asks.

"I will be right back." Ares says.

"Don't go!" Stark yells as Ares leaves.

"Shhhh!" I yell and put my hand on his mouth. He nods and I move my hand.

"What's wrong Erin?" He asks.

"You keep them away." I say as he lays down and I turn over on my stomach laying my head on his chest. He plays with my hair and my door opens.

"I don't know!" Ares yells.

"Shhhh!" I yell and listen to Stark's heart beat.

"Did she just shhs us?" Mom asks.

"She did me too." Stark says.

"Be quiet." I say and his arms go around me and I move more in his arms.

"People are staring to arrive like very important people. Like Jim,Clare,Gage and Wyatt Wolver." Mom says.

"And?" Stark asks.

"She can't smell like you or you might get the crap beat out of you!" Mom yells.

"Mom go so I can sleep." I say.

"Phil!" My mom yells.

"Dad!" I scream.

"What?" Dad yells and I hear a few people walk in.