Chapter Twenty-Five~Normal.

I wake up in bed with arms wrapped around me. I don't remember asking Stark to sleep with me. I sit up and see Cooper asleep. I scream and fall off my bed.

"What is it!" Stark screams and runs in. Cooper sits up and looks at me then everything from yesterday hits me at once.

"I forgot about that." I say and stand up. I brush dirt off my butt and Stark groans.

"Really?" He asks and walks back in his room.

"You okay?" He asks and I shrug.

"Don't really know what happened yesterday." I say and he looks confused.

"Era took control."I say and he nods.

"Well I knew you were way to nice." He jokes.

"Haha." I say dryly. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"I'm just joking." He says and I move out if his arms. I go downstairs and make me some food.

"Two days!" Mom shouts and hugs me.

"Yey." I say.

"Just go have a normal day." She says and kisses my cheek. After I eat I go back upstairs and put on a bathing suit then I walk to the Cove.

I swim for what seems like hours before I go back home. I walk in the house and Cooper hugs me. "Where were you?" He asks.

"Swimming." I say and he smiles.

"Of course you were." He laughs.

Today has been a normal day for once. "I'm going to go and you know um eat." Cooper says and walks out the door.

I go to the den and sit down beside Stark. He looks at me and then looks down. "What's wrong?" I ask.

You moron he is hurting from the lack of attention we are giving him. Duh!

Era snaps and I roll my eyes. I lay my head on his shoulder with a sigh.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders and rubs my arm.

Today is just a normal day. I wish everyday could be normal. But it can't.