Chapter Nine~ You called be the J word.

When he says that I realize what he means. I Erin Black just had a make-out session with Stark White. Stark White,the one who is very nice and follows the rules,the one who didn't have his first kiss until he was eighteen. I,Erin Black have no clue what's up with Stark.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know what it is." He says.

"I think your wolf finally woke up." I say and he laughs.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"Or it probably just hit puberty." I say and he frowns.

"But Erin me and my wolf are the same." He says.

"Sometimes the wolf is a late bloomer. Look man I know a whole bunch of crap of wolves because I don't have one-"

"Do say that." He snaps.

"See." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Watch." I say and flick him. He growls at me and goes to bite my finger like a twelve year-old.

"Stop." He says.

"You're basically going through puberty again." I say and he looks at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Your wolf is going through puberty so you are starting to be a real boy. Like you will be a little bit more worried of people you didn't know you care-"

"I get it now." He says.

"So don't worry about it." I say and he sighs.

"Anything else I should know?" He asks.

"You're just changing." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Great." He says and kisses me again but with real meaning. He pulls away and walks out. I stand there in the closet and stare after him. I hope he isn't like Srick.

I walk out and hear the dinner call so I walk home. I sit in my seat and I can tell Srick is sniffing me. I start to eat my soup amd just zone out.

"Erin!" My dad shouts and I jump.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You haven't been listening have you?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"At least she's honest." Rita says and I can tell people can smell Stark on me. It should have weared off by now if he was in my room but it probably is really strong right now.

"Vampires. Coming. Vampires. Want. You." Dad says in cut up sentences.

"Great." I say and he groans.

"Erin." Dad says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You okay?" He asks. I jump up and run to the kitchen and throw up in the sink. I cough a little.

"Why do you smell like Stark?" Dad asks and pulls my hair back.

"Really?" I ask and he feels my head.

"You got a human bug." He says.

"Great." I say.

"Might be the flu." He says and I walk back in the dining room.

"How did you get the flu Erin?" Dad asks.

"I duno." I say and he watches me.

"She can still get human sickness from carriers." Mom says.

"I'm going to my room." I say and get up. I walk to my room. I get human sicknesses ten times as fast as humans would. I lay in my bed and sneeze.